Buffalo NAFTA Road Show 2017
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Welke Customs Brokers
36 Delaware Street
Tonawanda, NY 14150
Barclay Damon, Partner, Eileen M. Martin will be a panelist at the 2017 Buffalo NAFTA Road Show on January 18, 2017. The event is jointly sponsored by the Global Chamber® Buffalo and Welke Customs Brokers USA.
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), the tri-lateral trade agreement between Canada, the United States, and Mexico, received significant attention during the U.S. Presidential election, as both candidates took firm positions on its existence and its future. President-elect Donald Trump has said that one of his first priorities will be renegotiating the deal, and if it can’t be renegotiated, then he would eliminate it. Immediately following Trump’s election, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said he’s open to renegotiating NAFTA, and that he’s looking forward to the conversation.
Companies reliant on CanAm trade are wondering, what’s next? In an expert panel discussion sponsored jointly by the Global Chamber® Buffalo and Welke Customs Brokers USA, we will discuss the 20-year history of NAFTA, what its future may look like, and most importantly, what it means for US, Canadian, Mexican importers, and exporters
- Buffalo Law Journal: Pro Bono Cases Help Area’s Neediest
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases