Buffalo NAFTA Road Show 2017
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Welke Customs Brokers
36 Delaware Street
Tonawanda, NY 14150
Barclay Damon, Partner, Eileen M. Martin will be a panelist at the 2017 Buffalo NAFTA Road Show on January 18, 2017. The event is jointly sponsored by the Global Chamber® Buffalo and Welke Customs Brokers USA.
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), the tri-lateral trade agreement between Canada, the United States, and Mexico, received significant attention during the U.S. Presidential election, as both candidates took firm positions on its existence and its future. President-elect Donald Trump has said that one of his first priorities will be renegotiating the deal, and if it can’t be renegotiated, then he would eliminate it. Immediately following Trump’s election, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said he’s open to renegotiating NAFTA, and that he’s looking forward to the conversation.
Companies reliant on CanAm trade are wondering, what’s next? In an expert panel discussion sponsored jointly by the Global Chamber® Buffalo and Welke Customs Brokers USA, we will discuss the 20-year history of NAFTA, what its future may look like, and most importantly, what it means for US, Canadian, Mexican importers, and exporters
- Robert Barrer Receives Prestigious Burton Award for Excellence in Legal Writing
- Roy Rotenberg Joins Barclay Damon's Torts & Products Liability Team
- Barclay Damon Acknowledged for Extraordinary Pro Bono and Community Contributions
- Insurance Coverage Team Welcomes Well-Respected Trial Lawyer and Partner Kevin Szczepanski
- General Release Failed to Prevent Future Third-Party Personal Injury Claim For Contribution and Indemnification
- Will State Medicaid Fraud Control Units Be Allowed To Prosecute Abuse and Neglect In All Settings?
- NPs and PAs Can Now Officially Prescribe Buprenorphine for Opiate Dependency Treatment in New York
- Federal Court Affirms Broad Protection for Employee’s Use of Social Media