Buffalo NAFTA Road Show 2017
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Welke Customs Brokers
36 Delaware Street
Tonawanda, NY 14150
Barclay Damon, Partner, Eileen M. Martin will be a panelist at the 2017 Buffalo NAFTA Road Show on January 18, 2017. The event is jointly sponsored by the Global Chamber® Buffalo and Welke Customs Brokers USA.
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), the tri-lateral trade agreement between Canada, the United States, and Mexico, received significant attention during the U.S. Presidential election, as both candidates took firm positions on its existence and its future. President-elect Donald Trump has said that one of his first priorities will be renegotiating the deal, and if it can’t be renegotiated, then he would eliminate it. Immediately following Trump’s election, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said he’s open to renegotiating NAFTA, and that he’s looking forward to the conversation.
Companies reliant on CanAm trade are wondering, what’s next? In an expert panel discussion sponsored jointly by the Global Chamber® Buffalo and Welke Customs Brokers USA, we will discuss the 20-year history of NAFTA, what its future may look like, and most importantly, what it means for US, Canadian, Mexican importers, and exporters
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Bill Cable Joins Barclay Damon as Office Manager
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review