Buffalo NAFTA Road Show 2017
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Welke Customs Brokers
36 Delaware Street
Tonawanda, NY 14150
Barclay Damon, Partner, Eileen M. Martin will be a panelist at the 2017 Buffalo NAFTA Road Show on January 18, 2017. The event is jointly sponsored by the Global Chamber® Buffalo and Welke Customs Brokers USA.
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), the tri-lateral trade agreement between Canada, the United States, and Mexico, received significant attention during the U.S. Presidential election, as both candidates took firm positions on its existence and its future. President-elect Donald Trump has said that one of his first priorities will be renegotiating the deal, and if it can’t be renegotiated, then he would eliminate it. Immediately following Trump’s election, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said he’s open to renegotiating NAFTA, and that he’s looking forward to the conversation.
Companies reliant on CanAm trade are wondering, what’s next? In an expert panel discussion sponsored jointly by the Global Chamber® Buffalo and Welke Customs Brokers USA, we will discuss the 20-year history of NAFTA, what its future may look like, and most importantly, what it means for US, Canadian, Mexican importers, and exporters
- Stacy A. Marris Joins Barclay Damon's Rochester Office
- Eric W. Dyer Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- IP practice, patent litigation essential for big firms
- Immigration Attorney Jill Apa Appears on CBC's On The Money
- New York State Appellate Court Holds That Home Care Attendant’s Wage Claims Arising From 24-Hour Shifts May Proceed
- More Changes Coming for New York Not-for-Profits
- Compliance Program Effectiveness: What To Measure and How To Measure It?
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision