Best Practices in Diversity and Inclusion in the Legal Profession
Wednesday, June 15, 2016
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Syracuse University College of Law
700 Irving Ave.
Syracuse, NY 13244
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner, Susan R. Katzoff, will be a featured speaker at the Onondaga County Bar Association's 2nd annual "Welcome to Syracuse" CLE and reception held at Syracuse University College of Law on Wednesday June 15, 2016.
"Best Practices in Diversity and Inclusion in the Legal Profession" is a free program that offers a panel discussion concerning ways that law firms and lawyers can work to create and foster a legal community wherein the same opportunities for growth, development and advancement are open to all; where members are valued for their individual unique talents, skills, and contributions to the community; where individual differences are celebrated and embraced; diverse discourse is valued and encouraged; and equal and full participation enhances and enriches the quality of legal services and administration of justice.
Following the CLE is the second annual “Welcome to Syracuse” Summer Associate/Intern reception, including presentation of the first-ever Diversity & Inclusion Achievement Award to the Central New York Women’s Bar Association.
Registration is required.
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 Massachusetts Super Lawyers List
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Leading Business Succession Planning, Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Special Needs Planning Team From Lacy Katzen
- Maureen Helmer Quoted in Albany Business Review
- Buffalo Law Journal: Millennials Shake Up the Legal Field
- NY Court Holds Claim Against Automobile Insurer Accrued on Date of Insurer’s Denial of Coverage
- NYS Attorney General Issues Guidance on Noncompetition Agreements
- New York State Finalizes Its Guidance on New Sexual Harassment Prevention Laws
- New Massachusetts Law Limits the Scope of Employment Noncompetition Agreements in the State