Best Practices in Diversity and Inclusion in the Legal Profession
Wednesday, June 15, 2016
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Syracuse University College of Law
700 Irving Ave.
Syracuse, NY 13244
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner, Susan R. Katzoff, will be a featured speaker at the Onondaga County Bar Association's 2nd annual "Welcome to Syracuse" CLE and reception held at Syracuse University College of Law on Wednesday June 15, 2016.
"Best Practices in Diversity and Inclusion in the Legal Profession" is a free program that offers a panel discussion concerning ways that law firms and lawyers can work to create and foster a legal community wherein the same opportunities for growth, development and advancement are open to all; where members are valued for their individual unique talents, skills, and contributions to the community; where individual differences are celebrated and embraced; diverse discourse is valued and encouraged; and equal and full participation enhances and enriches the quality of legal services and administration of justice.
Following the CLE is the second annual “Welcome to Syracuse” Summer Associate/Intern reception, including presentation of the first-ever Diversity & Inclusion Achievement Award to the Central New York Women’s Bar Association.
Registration is required.
- Barclay Damon Hosts Women's Forum Networking Event at Hotel Henry
- For Albany Tax Exemptions, it Depends on What The Meaning of 'Commercial' is
- Barclay Damon Succeeds in Getting Cellino and Barnes Court Docs Unsealed
- Sheila Gaddis Receives Bridge Builder Award
- New York Court of Appeals Narrows Trigger for Additional Insured Coverage
- Proposed Bill Would Allow Date Of Discovery To Control Statute Of Limitations In Medical Malpractice Actions
- Supreme Court Upholds ERISA Exemption for Retirement Plans of Religiously Affiliated Hospitals
- Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) Publishes "Auto-Waiver" For Certain Providers To Reduce Admissions and Discharge Documentation Requirements When Transferring Patients