Best Practices in Diversity and Inclusion in the Legal Profession
Wednesday, June 15, 2016
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Syracuse University College of Law
700 Irving Ave.
Syracuse, NY 13244
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner, Susan R. Katzoff, will be a featured speaker at the Onondaga County Bar Association's 2nd annual "Welcome to Syracuse" CLE and reception held at Syracuse University College of Law on Wednesday June 15, 2016.
"Best Practices in Diversity and Inclusion in the Legal Profession" is a free program that offers a panel discussion concerning ways that law firms and lawyers can work to create and foster a legal community wherein the same opportunities for growth, development and advancement are open to all; where members are valued for their individual unique talents, skills, and contributions to the community; where individual differences are celebrated and embraced; diverse discourse is valued and encouraged; and equal and full participation enhances and enriches the quality of legal services and administration of justice.
Following the CLE is the second annual “Welcome to Syracuse” Summer Associate/Intern reception, including presentation of the first-ever Diversity & Inclusion Achievement Award to the Central New York Women’s Bar Association.
Registration is required.
- James P. Domagalski a Featured Presenter at Environmental Conference
- Tim Green and Derek Jeter Co-Author "Baseball Genius," Available March 7
- Planning for changes in disabilities law
- Robert Thorpe Joins Barclay Damon’s Syracuse Office
- Appellate Division Overturns Lower Court Decision in Article 78 Proceeding and Finds Rational Basis for Industrial Development Agency’s Denial of Financial Assistance for Retail Project
- A Properly Executed “Release From Responsibility For Discharge” Form May Not Actually Release a Hospital
- 2016 Year in Review
- A Plan Administrator Receives “Humble” Pie In Rare Provider Friendly Decision