Best Practices in Diversity and Inclusion in the Legal Profession
Wednesday, June 15, 2016
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Syracuse University College of Law
700 Irving Ave.
Syracuse, NY 13244
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner, Susan R. Katzoff, will be a featured speaker at the Onondaga County Bar Association's 2nd annual "Welcome to Syracuse" CLE and reception held at Syracuse University College of Law on Wednesday June 15, 2016.
"Best Practices in Diversity and Inclusion in the Legal Profession" is a free program that offers a panel discussion concerning ways that law firms and lawyers can work to create and foster a legal community wherein the same opportunities for growth, development and advancement are open to all; where members are valued for their individual unique talents, skills, and contributions to the community; where individual differences are celebrated and embraced; diverse discourse is valued and encouraged; and equal and full participation enhances and enriches the quality of legal services and administration of justice.
Following the CLE is the second annual “Welcome to Syracuse” Summer Associate/Intern reception, including presentation of the first-ever Diversity & Inclusion Achievement Award to the Central New York Women’s Bar Association.
Registration is required.
- Law 360: A Path to NY's Energy Storage Goal
- Leading Bankruptcy Law Firm Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece Combines With Barclay Damon
- New York State Bar Association Journal: A New York State of Marijuana
- Barclay Damon Secures Victory for Montana Department of Revenue
- Expect Delays in Issuance of Employment Authorization Documents
- NYS Energy Storage Roadmap Technical Conferences Announced
- Informed Intermediary Doctrine Not Applicable to Industrial Employer and Its Employees
- New York Enacts Sweeping Sexual Harassment Legislation Part Two: Sexual Harassment Certification Requirements and NYS Contract Bidding