Best Practices in Diversity and Inclusion in the Legal Profession
Wednesday, June 15, 2016
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Syracuse University College of Law
700 Irving Ave.
Syracuse, NY 13244
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner, Susan R. Katzoff, will be a featured speaker at the Onondaga County Bar Association's 2nd annual "Welcome to Syracuse" CLE and reception held at Syracuse University College of Law on Wednesday June 15, 2016.
"Best Practices in Diversity and Inclusion in the Legal Profession" is a free program that offers a panel discussion concerning ways that law firms and lawyers can work to create and foster a legal community wherein the same opportunities for growth, development and advancement are open to all; where members are valued for their individual unique talents, skills, and contributions to the community; where individual differences are celebrated and embraced; diverse discourse is valued and encouraged; and equal and full participation enhances and enriches the quality of legal services and administration of justice.
Following the CLE is the second annual “Welcome to Syracuse” Summer Associate/Intern reception, including presentation of the first-ever Diversity & Inclusion Achievement Award to the Central New York Women’s Bar Association.
Registration is required.
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence
- NYS Department of Labor Issues New Set of State-Wide Predictable Scheduling Regulations
- A “Radical” Option for Preventing Email Phishing Scams