Best Practices in Diversity and Inclusion in the Legal Profession
Wednesday, June 15, 2016
4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Syracuse University College of Law
700 Irving Ave.
Syracuse, NY 13244
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner, Susan R. Katzoff, will be a featured speaker at the Onondaga County Bar Association's 2nd annual "Welcome to Syracuse" CLE and reception held at Syracuse University College of Law on Wednesday June 15, 2016.
"Best Practices in Diversity and Inclusion in the Legal Profession" is a free program that offers a panel discussion concerning ways that law firms and lawyers can work to create and foster a legal community wherein the same opportunities for growth, development and advancement are open to all; where members are valued for their individual unique talents, skills, and contributions to the community; where individual differences are celebrated and embraced; diverse discourse is valued and encouraged; and equal and full participation enhances and enriches the quality of legal services and administration of justice.
Following the CLE is the second annual “Welcome to Syracuse” Summer Associate/Intern reception, including presentation of the first-ever Diversity & Inclusion Achievement Award to the Central New York Women’s Bar Association.
Registration is required.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Bill Cable Joins Barclay Damon as Office Manager
- NY Court of Appeals Enforces Additional Insured Clause Requiring Contractual Privity With the Named Insured
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records