Barclay Damon Partner John S. Zollo will speak at NCEO Symposium
Tuesday, September 13, 2016
Courtyard by Marriott Austin Downtown
300 E. 4th Street
Austin, Texas 78701
Barclay Damon Partner, John S. Zollo will present "Sustainable Distribution Policies" at the 2016 NCEO (National Center for Employee Ownership) Symposium in Austin Texas on September 13, 2016. John's practice includes all areas of employee benefits law including qualified retirement plans, nonqualified deferred compensation plans, health and welfare plans, plan investigations and correction programs. He counsels clients on Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) compliance, benefit plan tax-qualification issues and investment matters. He advises board members, plan administrators, investment committees, trustees and investment advisors on best practices to limit exposure to fiduciary liability.
The National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO) is a self-sustaining nonprofit membership organization that provides practical resources and objective, reliable information on employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs), equity compensation plans, and ownership culture.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, Newark, N.J. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas. For more information on Barclay Damon, visit www.barclaydamon.com.
- I-Team: Judge sides with city, orders jail beating tape withheld from public view
- Daniela C. Weiss Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- John Cook Elected President of Le Moyne College's Alumni Association Board
- The Honorable John F. Quinn, Former U.S. Congressman and ECC President, Joins Barclay Damon
- General Obligations Law § 5-335 Prohibits Insurer’s Reduction in Disability Benefits
- Health Care Compliance and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors
- New York State Expands Opportunities for Industrial Hemp Production and Processing
- Employers Should Carefully Evaluate Their Policies Regarding Drug Testing and Employee Privacy Rights With Respect to Medical Marijuana Use