Barclay Damon Partner John S. Zollo will speak at NCEO Symposium
Tuesday, September 13, 2016
Courtyard by Marriott Austin Downtown
300 E. 4th Street
Austin, Texas 78701
Barclay Damon Partner, John S. Zollo will present "Sustainable Distribution Policies" at the 2016 NCEO (National Center for Employee Ownership) Symposium in Austin Texas on September 13, 2016. John's practice includes all areas of employee benefits law including qualified retirement plans, nonqualified deferred compensation plans, health and welfare plans, plan investigations and correction programs. He counsels clients on Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) compliance, benefit plan tax-qualification issues and investment matters. He advises board members, plan administrators, investment committees, trustees and investment advisors on best practices to limit exposure to fiduciary liability.
The National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO) is a self-sustaining nonprofit membership organization that provides practical resources and objective, reliable information on employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs), equity compensation plans, and ownership culture.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, Newark, N.J. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas. For more information on Barclay Damon, visit www.barclaydamon.com.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators