Barclay Damon Attorneys to Speak at Transformation 2.0: Creating the Narrative for Employment Success
Monday, September 26, 2016
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Barclay Damon attorneys Melissa S. Zambri, James S. Grossman, Margaret Surowka Rossi and Nicholas A. Scarfone will present "Legal Issues to Consider When Implementing Transformation Goals" Transformation 2.0: Creating the Narrative for Employment Success Event hosted by the NYS Rehabilitation Association, Inc. on September Monday September 26 and Thursday September 29, 2016. The presentations will discuss some of the legal issues to consider when addressing transformation, including those related to structure, labor and employment and compliance issues.
Transformation 2.0 is the natural evolution of the NYSRA Transformation Project and funded through the original OPWDD-issued Balancing Incentive Program grant. Originally designed to provide intensive technical assistance to the 12 NYSRA member agencies, the NYSRA Transformation Project has now been approved by OPWDD to expand its scope and offer enhanced technical assistance for all New York State agencies that provide employment supports to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Stacy A. Marris Joins Barclay Damon's Rochester Office
- Eric W. Dyer Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- IP practice, patent litigation essential for big firms
- Immigration Attorney Jill Apa Appears on CBC's On The Money
- New York State Appellate Court Holds That Home Care Attendant’s Wage Claims Arising From 24-Hour Shifts May Proceed
- More Changes Coming for New York Not-for-Profits
- Compliance Program Effectiveness: What To Measure and How To Measure It?
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision