Barclay Damon Attorneys to Speak at Transformation 2.0: Creating the Narrative for Employment Success
Monday, September 26, 2016
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Barclay Damon attorneys Melissa S. Zambri, James S. Grossman, Margaret Surowka Rossi and Nicholas A. Scarfone will present "Legal Issues to Consider When Implementing Transformation Goals" Transformation 2.0: Creating the Narrative for Employment Success Event hosted by the NYS Rehabilitation Association, Inc. on September Monday September 26 and Thursday September 29, 2016. The presentations will discuss some of the legal issues to consider when addressing transformation, including those related to structure, labor and employment and compliance issues.
Transformation 2.0 is the natural evolution of the NYSRA Transformation Project and funded through the original OPWDD-issued Balancing Incentive Program grant. Originally designed to provide intensive technical assistance to the 12 NYSRA member agencies, the NYSRA Transformation Project has now been approved by OPWDD to expand its scope and offer enhanced technical assistance for all New York State agencies that provide employment supports to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Bill Cable Joins Barclay Damon as Office Manager
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review