Barclay Damon Attorneys to Speak at Transformation 2.0: Creating the Narrative for Employment Success
Monday, September 26, 2016
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Barclay Damon attorneys Melissa S. Zambri, James S. Grossman, Margaret Surowka Rossi and Nicholas A. Scarfone will present "Legal Issues to Consider When Implementing Transformation Goals" Transformation 2.0: Creating the Narrative for Employment Success Event hosted by the NYS Rehabilitation Association, Inc. on September Monday September 26 and Thursday September 29, 2016. The presentations will discuss some of the legal issues to consider when addressing transformation, including those related to structure, labor and employment and compliance issues.
Transformation 2.0 is the natural evolution of the NYSRA Transformation Project and funded through the original OPWDD-issued Balancing Incentive Program grant. Originally designed to provide intensive technical assistance to the 12 NYSRA member agencies, the NYSRA Transformation Project has now been approved by OPWDD to expand its scope and offer enhanced technical assistance for all New York State agencies that provide employment supports to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- I-Team: Judge sides with city, orders jail beating tape withheld from public view
- Daniela C. Weiss Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- John Cook Elected President of Le Moyne College's Alumni Association Board
- The Honorable John F. Quinn, Former U.S. Congressman and ECC President, Joins Barclay Damon
- Cyber Liability Insurance - Pitfalls in Coverage
- NY Appellate Division Issues Several Decisions as to Liability Insurers’ Denials of Coverage Based on Late Notice of Claims
- General Obligations Law § 5-335 Prohibits Insurer’s Reduction in Disability Benefits
- Health Care Compliance and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors