Barclay Damon Attorneys to Speak at Transformation 2.0: Creating the Narrative for Employment Success
Monday, September 26, 2016
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Barclay Damon attorneys Melissa S. Zambri, James S. Grossman, Margaret Surowka Rossi and Nicholas A. Scarfone will present "Legal Issues to Consider When Implementing Transformation Goals" Transformation 2.0: Creating the Narrative for Employment Success Event hosted by the NYS Rehabilitation Association, Inc. on September Monday September 26 and Thursday September 29, 2016. The presentations will discuss some of the legal issues to consider when addressing transformation, including those related to structure, labor and employment and compliance issues.
Transformation 2.0 is the natural evolution of the NYSRA Transformation Project and funded through the original OPWDD-issued Balancing Incentive Program grant. Originally designed to provide intensive technical assistance to the 12 NYSRA member agencies, the NYSRA Transformation Project has now been approved by OPWDD to expand its scope and offer enhanced technical assistance for all New York State agencies that provide employment supports to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Law 360: A Path to NY's Energy Storage Goal
- Leading Bankruptcy Law Firm Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece Combines With Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Secures Victory for Montana Department of Revenue
- New York State Bar Association Journal: A New York State of Marijuana
- Expect Delays in Issuance of Employment Authorization Documents
- NYS Energy Storage Roadmap Technical Conferences Announced
- Informed Intermediary Doctrine Not Applicable to Industrial Employer and Its Employees
- New York Enacts Sweeping Sexual Harassment Legislation Part Two: Sexual Harassment Certification Requirements and NYS Contract Bidding