Barclay Damon Attorneys to Speak at Finger Lakes East JSEC
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
8:00 am - 11:00 am
Holiday Inn Waterloo
2468 NY State Rt. 414
Waterloo, NY 13165
Barclay Damon Partners, Susan S. Laluk and Scott P. Rogoff will present "Putting the Pieces Together, What Every Employer Needs to Know About Changes in Wage and Hour Laws, NY Paid Leave, Employment Discrimination and Personnel Policies" on September 20, 2016 for Finger Lakes East JSEC Inc.
This seminar will discuss:
- What employers should be aware of
- Recent changes in NYS Labor Laws
- Potential/pending legislative and regulatory developments
Registration is required.
- Barclay Damon Partner Jennifer Flannery Appointed Erie County Public Administrator
- Barclay Damon's Flat-Fee Compliance Services Program For Health Care and Human Service Providers
- Attorneys Frances Ciardullo and Kevin Barone Join Barclay Damon
- Getting Rid Of NY State's Income Tax?