Barclay Damon Attorneys to Speak at Finger Lakes East JSEC
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
8:00 am - 11:00 am
Holiday Inn Waterloo
2468 NY State Rt. 414
Waterloo, NY 13165
Barclay Damon Partners, Susan S. Laluk and Scott P. Rogoff will present "Putting the Pieces Together, What Every Employer Needs to Know About Changes in Wage and Hour Laws, NY Paid Leave, Employment Discrimination and Personnel Policies" on September 20, 2016 for Finger Lakes East JSEC Inc.
This seminar will discuss:
- What employers should be aware of
- Recent changes in NYS Labor Laws
- Potential/pending legislative and regulatory developments
Registration is required.
- Buffalo Law Journal: Pro Bono Cases Help Area’s Neediest
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases