Barclay Damon Attorneys to Speak at Finger Lakes East JSEC
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
8:00 am - 11:00 am
Holiday Inn Waterloo
2468 NY State Rt. 414
Waterloo, NY 13165
Barclay Damon Partners, Susan S. Laluk and Scott P. Rogoff will present "Putting the Pieces Together, What Every Employer Needs to Know About Changes in Wage and Hour Laws, NY Paid Leave, Employment Discrimination and Personnel Policies" on September 20, 2016 for Finger Lakes East JSEC Inc.
This seminar will discuss:
- What employers should be aware of
- Recent changes in NYS Labor Laws
- Potential/pending legislative and regulatory developments
Registration is required.
- Stacy A. Marris Joins Barclay Damon's Rochester Office
- Eric W. Dyer Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- IP practice, patent litigation essential for big firms
- Immigration Attorney Jill Apa Appears on CBC's On The Money
- New York State Appellate Court Holds That Home Care Attendant’s Wage Claims Arising From 24-Hour Shifts May Proceed
- More Changes Coming for New York Not-for-Profits
- Compliance Program Effectiveness: What To Measure and How To Measure It?
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision