Barclay Damon Attorneys to Present at the Neurose Business Seminar: U.S. Canada Cross Border Tax & Estate Planning
Tuesday, March 1, 2016
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Burlington Hotel & Conference Center
3063 South Service Road
Burlington, Ontario L7N 3E9
Barclay Damon Attorneys Eileen M. Martin and Charles E. Telford will be presenting at the Neurose Business Seminar on March 1, 2016 in Burlington, Ontario. Martin will be presenting "Eliminating US tax reporting by renunciation or relinquishment of US Citizenship. Opportunities, perils and pitfalls" and Telford will be presenting on the topic of U.S. tax and estate planning issues for Canadian ownership of US real estate and investment assets.
The event promises an informative and interactive breakfast seminar that will discuss foreign account tax compliance, including, FATCA and FBAR required by US persons living in Canada, various methods to surrender U.S. Citizenship and tax & estate planning issues for Canadians who own U.S. real estate and investments.
The cost is: $35
To Register: Contact Saniye Yilmaz at 647-558-1943 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robert Barrer Receives Prestigious Burton Award for Excellence in Legal Writing
- Roy Rotenberg Joins Barclay Damon's Torts & Products Liability Team
- Barclay Damon Acknowledged for Extraordinary Pro Bono and Community Contributions
- Insurance Coverage Team Welcomes Well-Respected Trial Lawyer and Partner Kevin Szczepanski
- New York Court Holds That Privileged Statement to Insurer May be Discoverable
- General Release Failed to Prevent Future Third-Party Personal Injury Claim For Contribution and Indemnification
- Will State Medicaid Fraud Control Units Be Allowed To Prosecute Abuse and Neglect In All Settings?
- NPs and PAs Can Now Officially Prescribe Buprenorphine for Opiate Dependency Treatment in New York