Barclay Damon Attorneys Yvonne Hennessey and Thomas Walsh to Speak at 2015 Environmental Conference
Thursday, October 15, 2015
9:00 am - 10:15 am
The Saratoga Hilton
Saratoga Springs, N.Y. 12866
Barclay Damon, LLP Attorneys Yvonne Hennessey, Partner and Co-Chair of the Environmental Practice Area, and Thomas Walsh, Partner, will speak at The Business Council 2015 Annual Environmental Conference in Saratoga Springs on October 15, 2015
Hennessey and Walsh will discuss "Happenings in Legislation, Regulations & the Courts" (Policy.) Hennessey will focus on Waters of the United States and Pipelines with Walsh discussing TCE Indoor Air.
This two day event brings together experts from both the private and public sectors to interact and share the latest information relevant to environmental issues in New York State.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, Newark, N.J. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Elects M. Cornelia Cahill Deputy Managing Partner
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases