Barclay Damon Attorneys Yvonne Hennessey and Thomas Walsh to Speak at 2015 Environmental Conference
Thursday, October 15, 2015
9:00 am - 10:15 am
The Saratoga Hilton
Saratoga Springs, N.Y. 12866
Barclay Damon, LLP Attorneys Yvonne Hennessey, Partner and Co-Chair of the Environmental Practice Area, and Thomas Walsh, Partner, will speak at The Business Council 2015 Annual Environmental Conference in Saratoga Springs on October 15, 2015
Hennessey and Walsh will discuss "Happenings in Legislation, Regulations & the Courts" (Policy.) Hennessey will focus on Waters of the United States and Pipelines with Walsh discussing TCE Indoor Air.
This two day event brings together experts from both the private and public sectors to interact and share the latest information relevant to environmental issues in New York State.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, Newark, N.J. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- James P. Domagalski a Featured Presenter at Environmental Conference
- Tim Green and Derek Jeter Co-Author "Baseball Genius," Available March 7
- Planning for changes in disabilities law
- Robert Thorpe Joins Barclay Damon’s Syracuse Office
- The Supreme Court Finally Weighs In On The Boundaries Of Copyrightability For Useful Articles
- U.S. District Court In Hawaii Issues TRO to Block Second Travel Ban the Day Before it is Set to Take Effect
- No Apportionment of Fault Where the State Occupies the “Empty Chair”
- New York Appellate Court Holds that Assault Did Not Relieve Insurer of Duty to Defend under Homeowners’ Policy