Barclay Damon Attorneys Yvonne Hennessey and Thomas Walsh to Speak at 2015 Environmental Conference
Thursday, October 15, 2015
9:00 am - 10:15 am
The Saratoga Hilton
Saratoga Springs, N.Y. 12866
Barclay Damon, LLP Attorneys Yvonne Hennessey, Partner and Co-Chair of the Environmental Practice Area, and Thomas Walsh, Partner, will speak at The Business Council 2015 Annual Environmental Conference in Saratoga Springs on October 15, 2015
Hennessey and Walsh will discuss "Happenings in Legislation, Regulations & the Courts" (Policy.) Hennessey will focus on Waters of the United States and Pipelines with Walsh discussing TCE Indoor Air.
This two day event brings together experts from both the private and public sectors to interact and share the latest information relevant to environmental issues in New York State.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, Newark, N.J. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Sheila Gaddis Receives Bridge Builder Award
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Recognized For Outstanding Pro Bono Contributions
- Zoning Change for Dash's Hertel Market Meets Opposition
- Young attorneys speak up
- New York Court of Appeals Narrows Trigger for Additional Insured Coverage
- Proposed Bill Would Allow Date Of Discovery To Control Statute Of Limitations In Medical Malpractice Actions
- Supreme Court Upholds ERISA Exemption for Retirement Plans of Religiously Affiliated Hospitals
- Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) Publishes "Auto-Waiver" For Certain Providers To Reduce Admissions and Discharge Documentation Requirements When Transferring Patients