Barclay Damon Attorneys Yvonne Hennessey and Thomas Walsh to Speak at 2015 Environmental Conference
Thursday, October 15, 2015
9:00 am - 10:15 am
The Saratoga Hilton
Saratoga Springs, N.Y. 12866
Barclay Damon, LLP Attorneys Yvonne Hennessey, Partner and Co-Chair of the Environmental Practice Area, and Thomas Walsh, Partner, will speak at The Business Council 2015 Annual Environmental Conference in Saratoga Springs on October 15, 2015
Hennessey and Walsh will discuss "Happenings in Legislation, Regulations & the Courts" (Policy.) Hennessey will focus on Waters of the United States and Pipelines with Walsh discussing TCE Indoor Air.
This two day event brings together experts from both the private and public sectors to interact and share the latest information relevant to environmental issues in New York State.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, Newark, N.J. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Achieve 100-Percent Pro Bono Participation for Second Year in a Row
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Secondary Drug Wholesalers Get Some Relief in Federal Action Challenging VAWD-Accreditation Standards
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Version 2.0: Will the Carrot-and-Stick Approach Increase ACO Participation?
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence