Barclay Damon Attorneys Yvonne Hennessey and Thomas Walsh to Speak at 2015 Environmental Conference
Thursday, October 15, 2015
9:00 am - 10:15 am
The Saratoga Hilton
Saratoga Springs, N.Y. 12866
Barclay Damon, LLP Attorneys Yvonne Hennessey, Partner and Co-Chair of the Environmental Practice Area, and Thomas Walsh, Partner, will speak at The Business Council 2015 Annual Environmental Conference in Saratoga Springs on October 15, 2015
Hennessey and Walsh will discuss "Happenings in Legislation, Regulations & the Courts" (Policy.) Hennessey will focus on Waters of the United States and Pipelines with Walsh discussing TCE Indoor Air.
This two day event brings together experts from both the private and public sectors to interact and share the latest information relevant to environmental issues in New York State.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, Newark, N.J. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- I-Team: Judge sides with city, orders jail beating tape withheld from public view
- Daniela C. Weiss Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- John Cook Elected President of Le Moyne College's Alumni Association Board
- The Honorable John F. Quinn, Former U.S. Congressman and ECC President, Joins Barclay Damon
- General Obligations Law § 5-335 Prohibits Insurer’s Reduction in Disability Benefits
- Health Care Compliance and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors
- Employers Should Carefully Evaluate Their Policies Regarding Drug Testing and Employee Privacy Rights With Respect to Medical Marijuana Use
- New York State Expands Opportunities for Industrial Hemp Production and Processing