Barclay Damon Attorney to Co-Chair 13th Annual Western New York Bankruptcy Conference
Friday, June 3, 2016
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Genesee Community College - Conable Technology Building
One College Road
Batavia, NY 14020
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner, Beth Ann Bivona will Co-Chair the 13th Annual Western New York Bankruptcy Conference to be held Friday June 3, 2016 at Genesee Community College.
Bivona is Co-Chair of our Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights Practice Area and she actively represents debtors and creditors in bankruptcy courts and appellate courts in actions involving preferences, fraudulent transfers, setoffs, dischargeability, claims objections, confirmation, relief from the stay and other related bankruptcy matters. She has served as special counsel to various Chapter 7 Trustees and has represented Chapter 11, 13 and 7 debtors and creditors in bankruptcy proceedings.
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner, Gerald F. Stack will be a speaker at the event. Stack will present "Tax Consequences of Negotiating Buy Sell Agreements."
Stack focuses his practice on tax and corporate matters as well as estate planning. He provides guidance on a wide range of corporate and tax matters including mergers and acquisitions, structuring like-kind exchanges, drafting complex joint ventures, and succession planning.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State; Toronto; and Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Robert Barrer Receives Prestigious Burton Award for Excellence in Legal Writing
- Roy Rotenberg Joins Barclay Damon's Torts & Products Liability Team
- Barclay Damon Acknowledged for Extraordinary Pro Bono and Community Contributions
- Insurance Coverage Team Welcomes Well-Respected Trial Lawyer and Partner Kevin Szczepanski
- General Release Failed to Prevent Future Third-Party Personal Injury Claim For Contribution and Indemnification
- Will State Medicaid Fraud Control Units Be Allowed To Prosecute Abuse and Neglect In All Settings?
- NPs and PAs Can Now Officially Prescribe Buprenorphine for Opiate Dependency Treatment in New York
- Federal Court Affirms Broad Protection for Employee’s Use of Social Media