Barclay Damon Attorney to Co-Chair 13th Annual Western New York Bankruptcy Conference
Friday, June 3, 2016
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Genesee Community College - Conable Technology Building
One College Road
Batavia, NY 14020
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner, Beth Ann Bivona will Co-Chair the 13th Annual Western New York Bankruptcy Conference to be held Friday June 3, 2016 at Genesee Community College.
Bivona is Co-Chair of our Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights Practice Area and she actively represents debtors and creditors in bankruptcy courts and appellate courts in actions involving preferences, fraudulent transfers, setoffs, dischargeability, claims objections, confirmation, relief from the stay and other related bankruptcy matters. She has served as special counsel to various Chapter 7 Trustees and has represented Chapter 11, 13 and 7 debtors and creditors in bankruptcy proceedings.
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner, Gerald F. Stack will be a speaker at the event. Stack will present "Tax Consequences of Negotiating Buy Sell Agreements."
Stack focuses his practice on tax and corporate matters as well as estate planning. He provides guidance on a wide range of corporate and tax matters including mergers and acquisitions, structuring like-kind exchanges, drafting complex joint ventures, and succession planning.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State; Toronto; and Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Proactive Brand Protection Strategies For Pharma Innovators
- Cahill ’83 Elected Deputy Managing Partner at Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Named to the BTI Client Service A-Team 2018
- Beyond the Bitcoin Crash: Ontario Law Lays a Foundation for Enforceable Smart Contracts
- Request for Grant Applications for Higher Education Capital Matching Grant Program Posted on DASNY'S Website
- Pending Tax Legislation Update
- NYSDEC to Promulgate New Rule Regulating Air Emissions From the Oil and Gas Industry
- Colleges and Universities Targeted in Trending ADA Website Accessibility Litigation