Barclay Damon Attorney to Co-Chair 13th Annual Western New York Bankruptcy Conference
Friday, June 3, 2016
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Genesee Community College - Conable Technology Building
One College Road
Batavia, NY 14020
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner, Beth Ann Bivona will Co-Chair the 13th Annual Western New York Bankruptcy Conference to be held Friday June 3, 2016 at Genesee Community College.
Bivona is Co-Chair of our Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights Practice Area and she actively represents debtors and creditors in bankruptcy courts and appellate courts in actions involving preferences, fraudulent transfers, setoffs, dischargeability, claims objections, confirmation, relief from the stay and other related bankruptcy matters. She has served as special counsel to various Chapter 7 Trustees and has represented Chapter 11, 13 and 7 debtors and creditors in bankruptcy proceedings.
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner, Gerald F. Stack will be a speaker at the event. Stack will present "Tax Consequences of Negotiating Buy Sell Agreements."
Stack focuses his practice on tax and corporate matters as well as estate planning. He provides guidance on a wide range of corporate and tax matters including mergers and acquisitions, structuring like-kind exchanges, drafting complex joint ventures, and succession planning.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State; Toronto; and Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- I-Team: Judge sides with city, orders jail beating tape withheld from public view
- Daniela C. Weiss Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- John Cook Elected President of Le Moyne College's Alumni Association Board
- The Honorable John F. Quinn, Former U.S. Congressman and ECC President, Joins Barclay Damon
- NY Appellate Division Issues Several Decisions as to Liability Insurers’ Denials of Coverage Based on Late Notice of Claims
- General Obligations Law § 5-335 Prohibits Insurer’s Reduction in Disability Benefits
- Health Care Compliance and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors
- New York State Expands Opportunities for Industrial Hemp Production and Processing