Barclay Damon Attorney to Co-Chair 13th Annual Western New York Bankruptcy Conference
Friday, June 3, 2016
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Genesee Community College - Conable Technology Building
One College Road
Batavia, NY 14020
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner, Beth Ann Bivona will Co-Chair the 13th Annual Western New York Bankruptcy Conference to be held Friday June 3, 2016 at Genesee Community College.
Bivona is Co-Chair of our Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights Practice Area and she actively represents debtors and creditors in bankruptcy courts and appellate courts in actions involving preferences, fraudulent transfers, setoffs, dischargeability, claims objections, confirmation, relief from the stay and other related bankruptcy matters. She has served as special counsel to various Chapter 7 Trustees and has represented Chapter 11, 13 and 7 debtors and creditors in bankruptcy proceedings.
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner, Gerald F. Stack will be a speaker at the event. Stack will present "Tax Consequences of Negotiating Buy Sell Agreements."
Stack focuses his practice on tax and corporate matters as well as estate planning. He provides guidance on a wide range of corporate and tax matters including mergers and acquisitions, structuring like-kind exchanges, drafting complex joint ventures, and succession planning.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State; Toronto; and Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Eighty Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 NY Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Sara Payne Featured on Capital Pressroom Medical Marijuana Episode
- Kelsey Till Thompson Joins Barclay Damon as Associate
- Law 360: A Path to NY's Energy Storage Goal
- Examining Beneficial Ownership and Risk-Based Customer Due Diligence
- NY Federal Judge Rules Male Coach Can Bring a Sex Discrimination Claim Based on Alleged Title IX Violations Affecting a Women’s Sports Program
- Expect Delays in Issuance of Employment Authorization Documents
- NYS Energy Storage Roadmap Technical Conferences Announced