Barclay Damon Attorney Randolph Oppenheimer to Speak at 2016 Cross Border Dispute
Friday, April 1, 2016
Buffalo Marriott HARBORCENTER
95 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner, Randolph C. Oppenheimer will speak at the New York State Bar Association 2016 Cross Border Dispute Resolution Conference: Lessons & Insights for Effective Use and Application of DR held in Buffalo on Friday April 1, 2016. The event will be held at the Buffalo Marriott HARBORCENTER. Oppenheimer will present "Arbitration in Disrepute? — What is Wrong? Who is to Blame? What Can Be Done?"
Randolph Oppenheimer focuses his practice on Labor and Employment, Commercial and Intellectual Property Litigation. He has represented clients before state and federal agencies and courts for more than 35 years.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, Newark, N.J. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- I-Team: Judge sides with city, orders jail beating tape withheld from public view
- Daniela C. Weiss Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- John Cook Elected President of Le Moyne College's Alumni Association Board
- The Honorable John F. Quinn, Former U.S. Congressman and ECC President, Joins Barclay Damon
- Cyber Liability Insurance - Pitfalls in Coverage
- NY Appellate Division Issues Several Decisions as to Liability Insurers’ Denials of Coverage Based on Late Notice of Claims
- General Obligations Law § 5-335 Prohibits Insurer’s Reduction in Disability Benefits
- Health Care Compliance and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors