Barclay Damon Attorney Randolph Oppenheimer to Speak at 2016 Cross Border Dispute
Friday, April 1, 2016
Buffalo Marriott HARBORCENTER
95 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner, Randolph C. Oppenheimer will speak at the New York State Bar Association 2016 Cross Border Dispute Resolution Conference: Lessons & Insights for Effective Use and Application of DR held in Buffalo on Friday April 1, 2016. The event will be held at the Buffalo Marriott HARBORCENTER. Oppenheimer will present "Arbitration in Disrepute? — What is Wrong? Who is to Blame? What Can Be Done?"
Randolph Oppenheimer focuses his practice on Labor and Employment, Commercial and Intellectual Property Litigation. He has represented clients before state and federal agencies and courts for more than 35 years.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, Newark, N.J. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Leading Bankruptcy Law Firm Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece Combines With Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Secures Victory for Montana Department of Revenue
- New York State Bar Association Journal: A New York State of Marijuana
- Sara Payne Featured on RBJ BizCast Podcast
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision
- A Properly Executed “Release From Responsibility For Discharge” Form May Not Actually Release a Hospital
- 2016 Year in Review