Barclay Damon Attorney Randolph Oppenheimer to Speak at 2016 Cross Border Dispute
Friday, April 1, 2016
Buffalo Marriott HARBORCENTER
95 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner, Randolph C. Oppenheimer will speak at the New York State Bar Association 2016 Cross Border Dispute Resolution Conference: Lessons & Insights for Effective Use and Application of DR held in Buffalo on Friday April 1, 2016. The event will be held at the Buffalo Marriott HARBORCENTER. Oppenheimer will present "Arbitration in Disrepute? — What is Wrong? Who is to Blame? What Can Be Done?"
Randolph Oppenheimer focuses his practice on Labor and Employment, Commercial and Intellectual Property Litigation. He has represented clients before state and federal agencies and courts for more than 35 years.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, Newark, N.J. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Bill Cable Joins Barclay Damon as Office Manager
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review