Barclay Damon Attorney Randolph Oppenheimer to Speak at 2016 Cross Border Dispute
Friday, April 1, 2016
Buffalo Marriott HARBORCENTER
95 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner, Randolph C. Oppenheimer will speak at the New York State Bar Association 2016 Cross Border Dispute Resolution Conference: Lessons & Insights for Effective Use and Application of DR held in Buffalo on Friday April 1, 2016. The event will be held at the Buffalo Marriott HARBORCENTER. Oppenheimer will present "Arbitration in Disrepute? — What is Wrong? Who is to Blame? What Can Be Done?"
Randolph Oppenheimer focuses his practice on Labor and Employment, Commercial and Intellectual Property Litigation. He has represented clients before state and federal agencies and courts for more than 35 years.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, Newark, N.J. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- James P. Domagalski a Featured Presenter at Environmental Conference
- Tim Green and Derek Jeter Co-Author "Baseball Genius," Available March 7
- Planning for changes in disabilities law
- Robert Thorpe Joins Barclay Damon’s Syracuse Office
- The Supreme Court Finally Weighs In On The Boundaries Of Copyrightability For Useful Articles
- U.S. District Court In Hawaii Issues TRO to Block Second Travel Ban the Day Before it is Set to Take Effect
- No Apportionment of Fault Where the State Occupies the “Empty Chair”
- New York Appellate Court Holds that Assault Did Not Relieve Insurer of Duty to Defend under Homeowners’ Policy