Barclay Damon Attorney Randolph Oppenheimer to Speak at 2016 Cross Border Dispute
Friday, April 1, 2016
Buffalo Marriott HARBORCENTER
95 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner, Randolph C. Oppenheimer will speak at the New York State Bar Association 2016 Cross Border Dispute Resolution Conference: Lessons & Insights for Effective Use and Application of DR held in Buffalo on Friday April 1, 2016. The event will be held at the Buffalo Marriott HARBORCENTER. Oppenheimer will present "Arbitration in Disrepute? — What is Wrong? Who is to Blame? What Can Be Done?"
Randolph Oppenheimer focuses his practice on Labor and Employment, Commercial and Intellectual Property Litigation. He has represented clients before state and federal agencies and courts for more than 35 years.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, Newark, N.J. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Buffalo Law Journal: Pro Bono Cases Help Area’s Neediest
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases