Barclay Damon Attorney Mark D. Lansing to Speak at The Institute for Professionals in Taxation 2015 Property Tax Symposium
Tuesday, November 3, 2015
9:30 am - 10:30 am
110 E 2nd Street
Austin, Texas 78701
Barclay Damon Partner Mark D. Lansing will speak at The Institute for Professionals in Taxation's 2015 Property Tax Symposium in Austin, Texas, November 1-4, 2015.
Lansing will present, The Cost Approach: Applying the Proper Replacement "Cost New." The session will focus on the proper legal, regulatory and economic replacement facility and discuss how to apply it to the cost approach.
IPT’s 2015 Property Tax Symposium is designed for experienced property tax professionals and features the latest developments in ad valorem tax issues and best practices in tax management, appeals, compliance, and valuation. The Symposium offers a number of sessions focused on specific industries such as oil/gas, alternative energy, and retail (amongst others) as well as sessions that feature best practices and strategies for managing complex topics like the appeals process, issues that cross jurisdictions, proper management of corporate property tax departments, and challenges in reporting personal property.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, Newark, N.J. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators