Barclay Damon Attorney Mark D. Lansing to Speak at The Institute for Professionals in Taxation 2015 Property Tax Symposium
Tuesday, November 3, 2015
9:30 am - 10:30 am
110 E 2nd Street
Austin, Texas 78701
Barclay Damon Partner Mark D. Lansing will speak at The Institute for Professionals in Taxation's 2015 Property Tax Symposium in Austin, Texas, November 1-4, 2015.
Lansing will present, The Cost Approach: Applying the Proper Replacement "Cost New." The session will focus on the proper legal, regulatory and economic replacement facility and discuss how to apply it to the cost approach.
IPT’s 2015 Property Tax Symposium is designed for experienced property tax professionals and features the latest developments in ad valorem tax issues and best practices in tax management, appeals, compliance, and valuation. The Symposium offers a number of sessions focused on specific industries such as oil/gas, alternative energy, and retail (amongst others) as well as sessions that feature best practices and strategies for managing complex topics like the appeals process, issues that cross jurisdictions, proper management of corporate property tax departments, and challenges in reporting personal property.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, Newark, N.J. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- I-Team: Judge sides with city, orders jail beating tape withheld from public view
- Daniela C. Weiss Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- John Cook Elected President of Le Moyne College's Alumni Association Board
- The Honorable John F. Quinn, Former U.S. Congressman and ECC President, Joins Barclay Damon
- NY Appellate Division Issues Several Decisions as to Liability Insurers’ Denials of Coverage Based on Late Notice of Claims
- General Obligations Law § 5-335 Prohibits Insurer’s Reduction in Disability Benefits
- Health Care Compliance and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors
- New York State Expands Opportunities for Industrial Hemp Production and Processing