Barclay Damon Attorney Eric Schultz to Present to The Professional Lacrosse Players Association
Friday, October 2, 2015
Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago
163 E Walton Place
Chicago, N.Y. 60611
Barclay Damon attorney Eric W. Schultz, Of Counsel, will present at the Professional Lacrosse Players Association Annual General Meeting in Chicago on October 2, 2015.
Shultz will present a discussion on "U.S. Immigration and the Professional Athlete."
Schultz focuses his practice on U.S. Immigration and Nationality law, with a concentration on representing immigrant investors seeking opportunity in the U.S., and U.S. and foreign business entities looking to secure the proper immigration status to either establish new business operations or employ non-U.S. citizen personnel. He has also represented U.S.-based minor professional sports leagues and teams regarding their immigration legal issues in securing proper status for athletes, executives, and support personnel, as well as individual major league-caliber professional athletes regarding their personal immigration issues.
- Harry Daniels Joins Barclay Damon as Of Counsel
- Barclay Damon’s Innovative Diversity 1L Summer Associate Program Expands to Albany Office
- Three Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Buffalo Business First: Trademark Holders Defend Their Products
- New York Enacts Sweeping Sexual Harassment Legislation
- Federal Circuit Addresses Patent Marking Burden
- NYSDOL to Hold Public Hearing on Proposed Sleep and Meal Time Regulations for Home Health Care Industry
- New Lawsuit Alleges Improper Discrimination in Assisted Living Admission Standards for Wheelchair Users