Barclay Damon Attorney Eric Schultz to Present to The Professional Lacrosse Players Association
Friday, October 2, 2015
Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago
163 E Walton Place
Chicago, N.Y. 60611
Barclay Damon attorney Eric W. Schultz, Of Counsel, will present at the Professional Lacrosse Players Association Annual General Meeting in Chicago on October 2, 2015.
Shultz will present a discussion on "U.S. Immigration and the Professional Athlete."
Schultz focuses his practice on U.S. Immigration and Nationality law, with a concentration on representing immigrant investors seeking opportunity in the U.S., and U.S. and foreign business entities looking to secure the proper immigration status to either establish new business operations or employ non-U.S. citizen personnel. He has also represented U.S.-based minor professional sports leagues and teams regarding their immigration legal issues in securing proper status for athletes, executives, and support personnel, as well as individual major league-caliber professional athletes regarding their personal immigration issues.
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Attorney Shannon Howley Joins Barclay Damon
- Chris Cardillo and Charlie Martorana Interviewed by Buffalo Law Journal
- David Burch Interviewed by Politico
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators
- US Department of Labor Proposes Rule to Update and Clarify “Regular Rate” Requirements
- Unexecuted Indemnification Agreement Not Retroactive Once Executed