Barclay Damon Attorney Eric Schultz to Present to The Professional Lacrosse Players Association
Friday, October 2, 2015
Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago
163 E Walton Place
Chicago, N.Y. 60611
Barclay Damon attorney Eric W. Schultz, Of Counsel, will present at the Professional Lacrosse Players Association Annual General Meeting in Chicago on October 2, 2015.
Shultz will present a discussion on "U.S. Immigration and the Professional Athlete."
Schultz focuses his practice on U.S. Immigration and Nationality law, with a concentration on representing immigrant investors seeking opportunity in the U.S., and U.S. and foreign business entities looking to secure the proper immigration status to either establish new business operations or employ non-U.S. citizen personnel. He has also represented U.S.-based minor professional sports leagues and teams regarding their immigration legal issues in securing proper status for athletes, executives, and support personnel, as well as individual major league-caliber professional athletes regarding their personal immigration issues.
- James P. Domagalski a Featured Presenter at Environmental Conference
- Tim Green and Derek Jeter Co-Author "Baseball Genius," Available March 7
- Planning for changes in disabilities law
- Robert Thorpe Joins Barclay Damon’s Syracuse Office
- The Supreme Court Finally Weighs In On The Boundaries Of Copyrightability For Useful Articles
- No Apportionment of Fault Where the State Occupies the “Empty Chair”
- U.S. District Court In Hawaii Issues TRO to Block Second Travel Ban the Day Before it is Set to Take Effect
- New Cybersecurity Regulations May Apply to Companies that do Business with NYS Chartered Or Licensed Banks, Mortgage Bankers, Insurance Companies and Others