Barclay Damon Attorney Eric Schultz to Present to The Professional Lacrosse Players Association
Friday, October 2, 2015
Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago
163 E Walton Place
Chicago, N.Y. 60611
Barclay Damon attorney Eric W. Schultz, Of Counsel, will present at the Professional Lacrosse Players Association Annual General Meeting in Chicago on October 2, 2015.
Shultz will present a discussion on "U.S. Immigration and the Professional Athlete."
Schultz focuses his practice on U.S. Immigration and Nationality law, with a concentration on representing immigrant investors seeking opportunity in the U.S., and U.S. and foreign business entities looking to secure the proper immigration status to either establish new business operations or employ non-U.S. citizen personnel. He has also represented U.S.-based minor professional sports leagues and teams regarding their immigration legal issues in securing proper status for athletes, executives, and support personnel, as well as individual major league-caliber professional athletes regarding their personal immigration issues.
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Elects M. Cornelia Cahill Deputy Managing Partner
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases