Barclay Damon Attorney Eric Schultz to Present to The Professional Lacrosse Players Association
Friday, October 2, 2015
Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago
163 E Walton Place
Chicago, N.Y. 60611
Barclay Damon attorney Eric W. Schultz, Of Counsel, will present at the Professional Lacrosse Players Association Annual General Meeting in Chicago on October 2, 2015.
Shultz will present a discussion on "U.S. Immigration and the Professional Athlete."
Schultz focuses his practice on U.S. Immigration and Nationality law, with a concentration on representing immigrant investors seeking opportunity in the U.S., and U.S. and foreign business entities looking to secure the proper immigration status to either establish new business operations or employ non-U.S. citizen personnel. He has also represented U.S.-based minor professional sports leagues and teams regarding their immigration legal issues in securing proper status for athletes, executives, and support personnel, as well as individual major league-caliber professional athletes regarding their personal immigration issues.
- I-Team: Judge sides with city, orders jail beating tape withheld from public view
- Daniela C. Weiss Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- John Cook Elected President of Le Moyne College's Alumni Association Board
- The Honorable John F. Quinn, Former U.S. Congressman and ECC President, Joins Barclay Damon
- General Obligations Law § 5-335 Prohibits Insurer’s Reduction in Disability Benefits
- Health Care Compliance and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors
- New York State Expands Opportunities for Industrial Hemp Production and Processing
- Employers Should Carefully Evaluate Their Policies Regarding Drug Testing and Employee Privacy Rights With Respect to Medical Marijuana Use