Barclay Damon Attorney Edwin Larkin to Present at National Business Institute Seminar
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside
120 East Main Street
Rochester, N.Y. 14604
Edwin Larkin has practiced corporate, commercial and securities law for more than 45 years in both New York City and Rochester. He primarily represents corporations and their management - from Fortune 500 companies, to start-ups and small to mid-sized organizations.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, D.C. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Managing Partner John Langan Interviewed by New York Law Journal
- Peter Evangelatos and Forrest Young Admitted to New York State Bar
- Law360: Inside the Final DOL Regulations on Disability Claims
- Allen F. Light Joins Barclay Damon as Associate
- Second Circuit Provides Protection for Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation
- USDOL Adopts “Primary Beneficiary” Test for Unpaid Interns and Students
- Plaintiff's Uncertainty on Causation Creates a Question of Fact in New York Labor Law § 240 (1) Case
- Assumption Of The Risk Did Not Apply Where Golfer Failed To Yell Fore Before Taking A Mulligan