Barclay Damon Attorney Edwin Larkin to Present at National Business Institute Seminar
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
Radisson Hotel Rochester Riverside
120 East Main Street
Rochester, N.Y. 14604
Edwin Larkin has practiced corporate, commercial and securities law for more than 45 years in both New York City and Rochester. He primarily represents corporations and their management - from Fortune 500 companies, to start-ups and small to mid-sized organizations.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, D.C. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Former Labor and Employment Law Chair Brian Culnan Joins Barclay Damon
- Law360: Fiduciary Best Practices Helped NYU Win ERISA Class Action
- Former Summer Associates Charlie Barth and Dena DeFazio Join Barclay Damon
- Tim Green Releases 38th Book, The Big Game, Available Now
- With the Beginning of a New Academic Year, Colleges Must Be Mindful of Students’ Needs for Reasonable Accommodations
- Physician’s Office Fires Back at Patient Who Posted Negative Online Reviews
- The "Internet of Things" Is Primed for a Litigation Explosion: Could It Impact You?
- New York State Issues Draft Model Sexual Harassment Policy, Complaint Form, and Training Materials