Barclay Damon Attorney Dennis McCoy to Present at Erie Institute of Law Event
Friday, April 15, 2016
10:20 am - 11:20 am
Bar Association of Erie County, Sunroom Auditorium
438 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner, Dennis R. McCoy will present "Recognizing and Handling Conflicts of Interest/Proper New Matter/Client Intake" at the Erie Institute of Law Risk Management event on Friday April 15, 2016. The event will be held at the Bar Association of Erie County and will provide up to 4.0 CLE Credits: Ethics, for approved attorneys.
McCoy is a senior litigation partner who has used his advocacy skills and analytical judgment to guide clients through strategically sensitive legal problems for over three decades. The mainstay of Dennis’s career has been representation of clients in major, complex litigation at trial. He has tried cases from one end of New York State to the other, as well as other states in the Northeast. As Chair of our Professional Liability Practice Area, a major emphasis of his practice has been the representation of professionals in malpractice actions, primarily legal and health care professionals. He has served as a national and regional counsel for two major companies either managing or directly litigating their highest exposure cases throughout the United States.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, Newark, N.J. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- John Cook Elected President of Le Moyne College's Alumni Association Board
- The Honorable John F. Quinn, Former U.S. Congressman and ECC President, Joins Barclay Damon
- David J. Luzon Joins Barclay Damon's Trusts & Estates Team
- Barclay Damon Hosts Women's Forum Networking Event at Hotel Henry
- Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Rules Medical Marijuana User Can Sue Employer for Disability Discrimination
- New York Court Holds That Claim Against Property Insurer Accrued on Date of Insurer's Denial of Coverage
- The U.S. Supreme Court Recently Narrowed States’ Exercise of Personal Jurisdiction
- Ransomware: What Is It, How Do You Avoid It, and What Do You Do If Attacked