Barclay Damon Attorney Dennis McCoy to Present at Erie Institute of Law Event
Friday, April 15, 2016
10:20 am - 11:20 am
Bar Association of Erie County, Sunroom Auditorium
438 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner, Dennis R. McCoy will present "Recognizing and Handling Conflicts of Interest/Proper New Matter/Client Intake" at the Erie Institute of Law Risk Management event on Friday April 15, 2016. The event will be held at the Bar Association of Erie County and will provide up to 4.0 CLE Credits: Ethics, for approved attorneys.
McCoy is a senior litigation partner who has used his advocacy skills and analytical judgment to guide clients through strategically sensitive legal problems for over three decades. The mainstay of Dennis’s career has been representation of clients in major, complex litigation at trial. He has tried cases from one end of New York State to the other, as well as other states in the Northeast. As Chair of our Professional Liability Practice Area, a major emphasis of his practice has been the representation of professionals in malpractice actions, primarily legal and health care professionals. He has served as a national and regional counsel for two major companies either managing or directly litigating their highest exposure cases throughout the United States.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, Newark, N.J. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Eighty Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 NY Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Sara Payne Featured on Capital Pressroom Medical Marijuana Episode
- Kelsey Till Thompson Joins Barclay Damon as Associate
- Law 360: A Path to NY's Energy Storage Goal
- Examining Beneficial Ownership and Risk-Based Customer Due Diligence
- NY Federal Judge Rules Male Coach Can Bring a Sex Discrimination Claim Based on Alleged Title IX Violations Affecting a Women’s Sports Program
- Expect Delays in Issuance of Employment Authorization Documents
- NYS Energy Storage Roadmap Technical Conferences Announced