Barclay Damon Attorney Christopher Bonner to Present at National Business Institute Seminar
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
Syracuse Crowne Plaza
701 E. Genesee Street
Syracuse, N.Y. 13210
Syracuse Crowne Plaza
Barclay Damon, LLP Of Counsel Christopher J. Bonner will be a featured presenter at the October 28, 2015 National Business Institute’s seminar, “Handing the Sale of a Business” at the Crowne Plaza Syracuse Hotel. This full-day seminar, geared to attorneys and accountants, features three speakers with both legal and accounting backgrounds. Bonner will give two presentations, “Vital First Steps of an Acquisition,” and “Traditional and Alternative Financing Options” The seminar will offer continuing education credit. To register, visit www.nbi-sems.com.
Christopher Bonner resides in the Syracuse office and focuses his practice on corporate law, financial institutions and lending and public finance. He counsels clients on regulation, disclosure and corporate governance matters. Bonner also co-authors the annual Update on Business Associations, published by the Syracuse Law Review, and speaks frequently at continuing legal education seminars on corporate and securities topics.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, Newark, N.J. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Tim Green Releases 38th Book, The Big Game, Available Now
- Fifty-One Barclay Damon Attorneys to Be Featured in the 2019 Best Lawyers in America
- Eighty Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 NY Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Sara Payne Featured on Capital Pressroom Medical Marijuana Episode
- Examining Beneficial Ownership and Risk-Based Customer Due Diligence
- NY Federal Judge Rules Male Coach Can Bring a Sex Discrimination Claim Based on Alleged Title IX Violations Affecting a Women’s Sports Program
- Expect Delays in Issuance of Employment Authorization Documents
- NYS Energy Storage Roadmap Technical Conferences Announced