Attorney Carol G. Snider to speak at American Conference Institute’s 21st Asbestos Claims and Litigation Conference
Monday, June 27, 2016 12:00 am - Tuesday, June 28, 2016 12:00 am
Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront
71 East Upper Wacker Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60601
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner and Chair of the firm’s Mass & Toxic Torts Practice Area, Carol G. Snider will speak at the American Conference Institute’s Asbestos Claims and Litigation Conference held in Chicago June 27-28, 2016.
Snider will present "Lung Cancer: New Medical and Legal Considerations Given the Re-Emergence of Claims."
This national conference brings together experts in law, science, and medicine and provides practitioners with clarity and certainty with respect to the industry’s most pressing issues. This year’s agenda will provide strategic advice, critical insights, and comprehensive updates.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State and in Toronto, Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Buffalo Law Journal: Europe's New Data Privacy Rules
- NY Court of Appeals Enforces Additional Insured Clause Requiring Contractual Privity With the Named Insured
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records