Asset Purchase Agreements
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Hiscock & Barclay Partner John P. Lowe, Jr. will present at this moderated re-broadcast of the National Business Institute Teleconference, Asset Purchase Agreements.
Master the Skill of Drafting Through Asset Purchase Agreements
An asset purchase is one of the ways to execute an acquisition, and drafting a detailed purchase agreement is vital to the success of the transaction. Taking the time to draft necessary provisions and foresee post-deal problems can bring quick solutions to disputes and help avoid litigation. Join our experienced faculty as they walk you through drafting an asset purchase agreement from start to finish. Register today!
- Learn why buyers prefer asset transactions.
- Recognize the importance of drafting thorough provisions.
- Gain a clear understanding of indemnification in purchase agreements.
This is a moderated re-broadcast of the original teleconference delivered by Mr. John P. Lowe, Jr. on October 21, 2013. At the conclusion of the call, Mr. Lowe will field questions in a formal question and answer session.
Who Should Attend: This course is designed for attorneys.
- Why an Asset Deal?
- Drafting an Asset Purchase Agreement
Continuing Legal Credit Available
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Elects M. Cornelia Cahill Deputy Managing Partner
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases