Asset Purchase Agreements
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Hiscock & Barclay Partner John P. Lowe, Jr. will present at this moderated re-broadcast of the National Business Institute Teleconference, Asset Purchase Agreements.
Master the Skill of Drafting Through Asset Purchase Agreements
An asset purchase is one of the ways to execute an acquisition, and drafting a detailed purchase agreement is vital to the success of the transaction. Taking the time to draft necessary provisions and foresee post-deal problems can bring quick solutions to disputes and help avoid litigation. Join our experienced faculty as they walk you through drafting an asset purchase agreement from start to finish. Register today!
- Learn why buyers prefer asset transactions.
- Recognize the importance of drafting thorough provisions.
- Gain a clear understanding of indemnification in purchase agreements.
This is a moderated re-broadcast of the original teleconference delivered by Mr. John P. Lowe, Jr. on October 21, 2013. At the conclusion of the call, Mr. Lowe will field questions in a formal question and answer session.
Who Should Attend: This course is designed for attorneys.
- Why an Asset Deal?
- Drafting an Asset Purchase Agreement
Continuing Legal Credit Available
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 Massachusetts Super Lawyers List
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Leading Business Succession Planning, Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Special Needs Planning Team From Lacy Katzen
- Maureen Helmer Quoted in Albany Business Review
- Buffalo Law Journal: Millennials Shake Up the Legal Field
- NY Court Holds Claim Against Automobile Insurer Accrued on Date of Insurer’s Denial of Coverage
- NYS Attorney General Issues Guidance on Noncompetition Agreements
- New York State Finalizes Its Guidance on New Sexual Harassment Prevention Laws
- New Massachusetts Law Limits the Scope of Employment Noncompetition Agreements in the State