Asset Purchase Agreements
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Hiscock & Barclay Partner John P. Lowe, Jr. will present at this moderated re-broadcast of the National Business Institute Teleconference, Asset Purchase Agreements.
Master the Skill of Drafting Through Asset Purchase Agreements
An asset purchase is one of the ways to execute an acquisition, and drafting a detailed purchase agreement is vital to the success of the transaction. Taking the time to draft necessary provisions and foresee post-deal problems can bring quick solutions to disputes and help avoid litigation. Join our experienced faculty as they walk you through drafting an asset purchase agreement from start to finish. Register today!
- Learn why buyers prefer asset transactions.
- Recognize the importance of drafting thorough provisions.
- Gain a clear understanding of indemnification in purchase agreements.
This is a moderated re-broadcast of the original teleconference delivered by Mr. John P. Lowe, Jr. on October 21, 2013. At the conclusion of the call, Mr. Lowe will field questions in a formal question and answer session.
Who Should Attend: This course is designed for attorneys.
- Why an Asset Deal?
- Drafting an Asset Purchase Agreement
Continuing Legal Credit Available
- I-Team: Judge sides with city, orders jail beating tape withheld from public view
- Daniela C. Weiss Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- John Cook Elected President of Le Moyne College's Alumni Association Board
- The Honorable John F. Quinn, Former U.S. Congressman and ECC President, Joins Barclay Damon
- General Obligations Law § 5-335 Prohibits Insurer’s Reduction in Disability Benefits
- Health Care Compliance and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors
- Employers Should Carefully Evaluate Their Policies Regarding Drug Testing and Employee Privacy Rights With Respect to Medical Marijuana Use
- New York State Expands Opportunities for Industrial Hemp Production and Processing