Asset Purchase Agreements
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Hiscock & Barclay Partner John P. Lowe, Jr. will present at this moderated re-broadcast of the National Business Institute Teleconference, Asset Purchase Agreements.
Master the Skill of Drafting Through Asset Purchase Agreements
An asset purchase is one of the ways to execute an acquisition, and drafting a detailed purchase agreement is vital to the success of the transaction. Taking the time to draft necessary provisions and foresee post-deal problems can bring quick solutions to disputes and help avoid litigation. Join our experienced faculty as they walk you through drafting an asset purchase agreement from start to finish. Register today!
- Learn why buyers prefer asset transactions.
- Recognize the importance of drafting thorough provisions.
- Gain a clear understanding of indemnification in purchase agreements.
This is a moderated re-broadcast of the original teleconference delivered by Mr. John P. Lowe, Jr. on October 21, 2013. At the conclusion of the call, Mr. Lowe will field questions in a formal question and answer session.
Who Should Attend: This course is designed for attorneys.
- Why an Asset Deal?
- Drafting an Asset Purchase Agreement
Continuing Legal Credit Available
- James P. Domagalski a Featured Presenter at Environmental Conference
- Tim Green and Derek Jeter Co-Author "Baseball Genius," Available March 7
- Planning for changes in disabilities law
- Robert Thorpe Joins Barclay Damon’s Syracuse Office
- The Supreme Court Finally Weighs In On The Boundaries Of Copyrightability For Useful Articles
- No Apportionment of Fault Where the State Occupies the “Empty Chair”
- U.S. District Court In Hawaii Issues TRO to Block Second Travel Ban the Day Before it is Set to Take Effect
- New York Appellate Court Holds that Assault Did Not Relieve Insurer of Duty to Defend under Homeowners’ Policy