Asbestos Litigation Conference: A National Overview & Outlook
Monday, September 25, 2017 8:30 am - Wednesday, September 27, 2017 12:30 pm
Fairmount San Francisco Hotel
950 Mason Street
San Francisco, California 94108
Last year's event attracted over 700 attendees. This year's forum promises to exceed its outstanding reputation by hosting numerous balanced panels, presentations, and demonstrations.
John C. Canoni will be speaking on a panel titled Ethical Duties in Asbestos Litigation, which will include topics such as Representing Multiple Plaintiffs in a Consolidated Trial, Representing Multiple Defendants in the Same Case, and Discovery.
The conference will also host multiple worthwhile and engaging networking events. Perrin Conferences sets the standard in the professional education industry as the place to learn, network and do business.
All in-house counsel and insurance professionals receive complimentary registration.
We hope to see you in San Francisco!
To learn more about this Perrin Conferences signature event, visit www.perrinconferences.com.
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Secondary Drug Wholesalers Get Some Relief in Federal Action Challenging VAWD-Accreditation Standards
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Version 2.0: Will the Carrot-and-Stick Approach Increase ACO Participation?
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence