Asbestos Litigation Conference: A National Overview & Outlook
Monday, September 25, 2017 8:30 am - Wednesday, September 27, 2017 12:30 pm
Fairmount San Francisco Hotel
950 Mason Street
San Francisco, California 94108
Last year's event attracted over 700 attendees. This year's forum promises to exceed its outstanding reputation by hosting numerous balanced panels, presentations, and demonstrations.
John C. Canoni will be speaking on a panel titled Ethical Duties in Asbestos Litigation, which will include topics such as Representing Multiple Plaintiffs in a Consolidated Trial, Representing Multiple Defendants in the Same Case, and Discovery.
The conference will also host multiple worthwhile and engaging networking events. Perrin Conferences sets the standard in the professional education industry as the place to learn, network and do business.
All in-house counsel and insurance professionals receive complimentary registration.
We hope to see you in San Francisco!
To learn more about this Perrin Conferences signature event, visit www.perrinconferences.com.
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 Massachusetts Super Lawyers List
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Leading Business Succession Planning, Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Special Needs Planning Team From Lacy Katzen
- Maureen Helmer Quoted in Albany Business Review
- Buffalo Law Journal: Millennials Shake Up the Legal Field
- NY Court Holds Claim Against Automobile Insurer Accrued on Date of Insurer’s Denial of Coverage
- NYS Attorney General Issues Guidance on Noncompetition Agreements
- New York State Finalizes Its Guidance on New Sexual Harassment Prevention Laws
- New Massachusetts Law Limits the Scope of Employment Noncompetition Agreements in the State