Asbestos Litigation Conference: A National Overview & Outlook
Monday, September 25, 2017 8:30 am - Wednesday, September 27, 2017 12:30 pm
Fairmount San Francisco Hotel
950 Mason Street
San Francisco, California 94108
Last year's event attracted over 700 attendees. This year's forum promises to exceed its outstanding reputation by hosting numerous balanced panels, presentations, and demonstrations.
John C. Canoni will be speaking on a panel titled Ethical Duties in Asbestos Litigation, which will include topics such as Representing Multiple Plaintiffs in a Consolidated Trial, Representing Multiple Defendants in the Same Case, and Discovery.
The conference will also host multiple worthwhile and engaging networking events. Perrin Conferences sets the standard in the professional education industry as the place to learn, network and do business.
All in-house counsel and insurance professionals receive complimentary registration.
We hope to see you in San Francisco!
To learn more about this Perrin Conferences signature event, visit www.perrinconferences.com.
- Column: The ethical obligation of cybersecurity
- Barclay Damon Tower Reveals Rooftop Terrace at Grand Opening
- Barclay Damon Continues to Aggressively Grow its IP Team, Adding Accomplished Life Sciences and Patent Litigators
- Dash's Wins Final Approval for Hertel Market
- Cyber Liability Insurance - Pitfalls in Coverage
- NY Appellate Division Issues Several Decisions as to Liability Insurers’ Denials of Coverage Based on Late Notice of Claims
- General Obligations Law § 5-335 Prohibits Insurer’s Reduction in Disability Benefits
- Health Care Compliance and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors