Asbestos Litigation Conference: A National Overview & Outlook
Monday, September 25, 2017 8:30 am - Wednesday, September 27, 2017 12:30 pm
Fairmount San Francisco Hotel
950 Mason Street
San Francisco, California 94108
Last year's event attracted over 700 attendees. This year's forum promises to exceed its outstanding reputation by hosting numerous balanced panels, presentations, and demonstrations.
John C. Canoni will be speaking on a panel titled Ethical Duties in Asbestos Litigation, which will include topics such as Representing Multiple Plaintiffs in a Consolidated Trial, Representing Multiple Defendants in the Same Case, and Discovery.
The conference will also host multiple worthwhile and engaging networking events. Perrin Conferences sets the standard in the professional education industry as the place to learn, network and do business.
All in-house counsel and insurance professionals receive complimentary registration.
We hope to see you in San Francisco!
To learn more about this Perrin Conferences signature event, visit www.perrinconferences.com.
- Barclay Damon’s Innovative Diversity 1L Summer Associate Program Expands to Albany Office
- Three Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Buffalo Business First: Trademark Holders Defend Their Products
- Buffalo Business First: Blockchain Technology Could Have IP Law Applications
- New York Enacts Sweeping Sexual Harassment Legislation
- Federal Circuit Addresses Patent Marking Burden
- NYSDOL to Hold Public Hearing on Proposed Sleep and Meal Time Regulations for Home Health Care Industry
- New Lawsuit Alleges Improper Discrimination in Assisted Living Admission Standards for Wheelchair Users