Are You Ready To Sign a New Commercial Lease?
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Midvale Country Club
2387 Baird Road
Perinton, N.Y. 14526
Please join us for a complimentary breakfast seminar designed to help you prepare to sign a new commercial lease.
Registration and Continental Breakfast starts at 7:30. Seminar presentation is 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Topics to be Covered:
The seminar will cover a number of essential points to be considered by tenants prior to entering into a commercial lease, including:
- Rent and Additional Rent
- Landlord’s/Tenant’s Work
- Lease Term
- Renewal Options
- Assignment and Subletting
- Rent Commencement Date
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Alterations and Expansion Rights
Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners
- Facilities Managers
To register, click on the REGISTER NOW button above or contact Mary DiVincenzo at (585) 295-4443 or email@example.com.Click here for seminar flyer.
- March 2014: Are You Ready To Discipline and Terminate Employees?
Presenters: Susan Laluk and Scott Rogoff
- May 2014: Are You Ready To Protect Your Business With Insurance?
Presenter: Mark Whitford
- James P. Domagalski a Featured Presenter at Environmental Conference
- Tim Green and Derek Jeter Co-Author "Baseball Genius," Available March 7
- Planning for changes in disabilities law
- Robert Thorpe Joins Barclay Damon’s Syracuse Office
- New York Appellate Court Holds That Insurer May Rescind Policy Based on Unintentional Material Misrepresentation in Application for Policy
- The Supreme Court Finally Weighs In On The Boundaries Of Copyrightability For Useful Articles
- U.S. District Court In Hawaii Issues TRO to Block Second Travel Ban the Day Before it is Set to Take Effect
- No Apportionment of Fault Where the State Occupies the “Empty Chair”