Are You Ready To Sign a New Commercial Lease?
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Midvale Country Club
2387 Baird Road
Perinton, N.Y. 14526
Please join us for a complimentary breakfast seminar designed to help you prepare to sign a new commercial lease.
Registration and Continental Breakfast starts at 7:30. Seminar presentation is 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Topics to be Covered:
The seminar will cover a number of essential points to be considered by tenants prior to entering into a commercial lease, including:
- Rent and Additional Rent
- Landlord’s/Tenant’s Work
- Lease Term
- Renewal Options
- Assignment and Subletting
- Rent Commencement Date
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Alterations and Expansion Rights
Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners
- Facilities Managers
To register, click on the REGISTER NOW button above or contact Mary DiVincenzo at (585) 295-4443 or email@example.com.Click here for seminar flyer.
- March 2014: Are You Ready To Discipline and Terminate Employees?
Presenters: Susan Laluk and Scott Rogoff
- May 2014: Are You Ready To Protect Your Business With Insurance?
Presenter: Mark Whitford
- Stacy A. Marris Joins Barclay Damon's Rochester Office
- Eric W. Dyer Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- IP practice, patent litigation essential for big firms
- Immigration Attorney Jill Apa Appears on CBC's On The Money