Are You Ready To Sign a New Commercial Lease?
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Midvale Country Club
2387 Baird Road
Perinton, N.Y. 14526
Please join us for a complimentary breakfast seminar designed to help you prepare to sign a new commercial lease.
Registration and Continental Breakfast starts at 7:30. Seminar presentation is 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Topics to be Covered:
The seminar will cover a number of essential points to be considered by tenants prior to entering into a commercial lease, including:
- Rent and Additional Rent
- Landlord’s/Tenant’s Work
- Lease Term
- Renewal Options
- Assignment and Subletting
- Rent Commencement Date
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Alterations and Expansion Rights
Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners
- Facilities Managers
To register, click on the REGISTER NOW button above or contact Mary DiVincenzo at (585) 295-4443 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Click here for seminar flyer.
- March 2014: Are You Ready To Discipline and Terminate Employees?
Presenters: Susan Laluk and Scott Rogoff
- May 2014: Are You Ready To Protect Your Business With Insurance?
Presenter: Mark Whitford
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Buffalo Law Journal: Europe's New Data Privacy Rules
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review