Are You Ready To Discipline and Terminate Employees?
Thursday, April 24, 2014
8:00 am - 9:30 am
Midvale Country Club
2387 Baird Road
Perinton, N.Y. 14526
Please join us for a complimentary breakfast seminar designed to help you prepare to discipline and/or terminate employees.
Registration and Continental Breakfast starts at 7:30. Seminar presentation is 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
This seminar will cover best practices and proper documentation for employers when faced with disciplining and/or terminating employees:
Topics to be Covered:
- Performance Evaluations
- Progressive Discipline
- Termination Meeting and Paperwork
- Unemployment Insurance Considerations
- COBRA Notice Requirements
- Severance Agreements and ADEA
Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners
- HR Managers, Staff and Supervisors
To register, click on the REGISTER NOW button above or contact Gail Johnson at (585) 295-4488 or email@example.com.
- May 2014: Are You Ready To Protect Your Business With Insurance?
Presenter: Mark Whitford
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Elects M. Cornelia Cahill Deputy Managing Partner
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases