Are You Ready To Discipline and Terminate Employees?
Thursday, April 24, 2014
8:00 am - 9:30 am
Midvale Country Club
2387 Baird Road
Perinton, N.Y. 14526
Please join us for a complimentary breakfast seminar designed to help you prepare to discipline and/or terminate employees.
Registration and Continental Breakfast starts at 7:30. Seminar presentation is 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
This seminar will cover best practices and proper documentation for employers when faced with disciplining and/or terminating employees:
Topics to be Covered:
- Performance Evaluations
- Progressive Discipline
- Termination Meeting and Paperwork
- Unemployment Insurance Considerations
- COBRA Notice Requirements
- Severance Agreements and ADEA
Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners
- HR Managers, Staff and Supervisors
To register, click on the REGISTER NOW button above or contact Gail Johnson at (585) 295-4488 or email@example.com.
- May 2014: Are You Ready To Protect Your Business With Insurance?
Presenter: Mark Whitford
- James P. Domagalski a Featured Presenter at Environmental Conference
- Tim Green and Derek Jeter Co-Author "Baseball Genius," Available March 7
- Planning for changes in disabilities law
- Robert Thorpe Joins Barclay Damon’s Syracuse Office
- The Supreme Court Finally Weighs In On The Boundaries Of Copyrightability For Useful Articles
- U.S. District Court In Hawaii Issues TRO to Block Second Travel Ban the Day Before it is Set to Take Effect
- No Apportionment of Fault Where the State Occupies the “Empty Chair”
- New York Appellate Court Holds that Assault Did Not Relieve Insurer of Duty to Defend under Homeowners’ Policy