Are You Ready For Year-End Employment Issues?
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
8:00 am - 9:30 am
Midvale Country Club
2387 Baird Road
Perinton, N.Y. 14526
Please join us for a complimentary breakfast seminar designed to help you prepare for year-end employment issues.
Registration and Continental Breakfast starts at 7:30. Seminar presentation is 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Topics to be Covered:
- How to Avoid Liability for Holiday Parties
- Annual Performance Evaluations
- Proper Treatment of Bonuses Under the FLSA
- New Regulations for Permissible Wage Deductions
- Wage Theft Prevention Act Notice
Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners
- Human Resources Personnel
- Office Managers
- Jan. 2014: Are You Ready To Sign a New Commercial Lease?
Presenter: Steven Tranelli
- March 2014: Are You Ready To Discipline and Terminate Employees?
Presenters: Susan Laluk and Scott Rogoff
- May 2014: Are You Ready To Protect Your Business With Insurance?
Presenter: Mark Whitford
To register, click on the REGISTER NOW button above or contact Alana Archer at (585) 295-4437 or email@example.com.
- Barclay Damon Hosts Women's Forum Networking Event at Hotel Henry
- For Albany Tax Exemptions, it Depends on What The Meaning of 'Commercial' is
- Barclay Damon Succeeds in Getting Cellino and Barnes Court Docs Unsealed
- Sheila Gaddis Receives Bridge Builder Award
- New York Court of Appeals Narrows Trigger for Additional Insured Coverage
- Proposed Bill Would Allow Date Of Discovery To Control Statute Of Limitations In Medical Malpractice Actions
- Supreme Court Upholds ERISA Exemption for Retirement Plans of Religiously Affiliated Hospitals
- Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) Publishes "Auto-Waiver" For Certain Providers To Reduce Admissions and Discharge Documentation Requirements When Transferring Patients