Are You Ready For Year-End Employment Issues?
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
8:00 am - 9:30 am
Midvale Country Club
2387 Baird Road
Perinton, N.Y. 14526
Please join us for a complimentary breakfast seminar designed to help you prepare for year-end employment issues.
Registration and Continental Breakfast starts at 7:30. Seminar presentation is 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Topics to be Covered:
- How to Avoid Liability for Holiday Parties
- Annual Performance Evaluations
- Proper Treatment of Bonuses Under the FLSA
- New Regulations for Permissible Wage Deductions
- Wage Theft Prevention Act Notice
Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners
- Human Resources Personnel
- Office Managers
- Jan. 2014: Are You Ready To Sign a New Commercial Lease?
Presenter: Steven Tranelli
- March 2014: Are You Ready To Discipline and Terminate Employees?
Presenters: Susan Laluk and Scott Rogoff
- May 2014: Are You Ready To Protect Your Business With Insurance?
Presenter: Mark Whitford
To register, click on the REGISTER NOW button above or contact Alana Archer at (585) 295-4437 or email@example.com.
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Elects M. Cornelia Cahill Deputy Managing Partner
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases