American Conference Institute LPL/Legal Malpractice Conference
Monday, October 24, 2016
5:05 pm - 6:05 pm
The Andaz Wall Street
75 Wall Street
New York, NY 10005
Barclay Damon, Partner, Jesse R. Dunbar will present at the 2016 American Conference Institute Advanced Forum on LPL/Legal Malpractice Conference in New York, New York on October 24, 2016.
The panel will present on the following topics:
- the interplay between legal ethics and legal malpractice
- how to handle disciplinary actions
- understanding how the disciplinary committees work
- brief focus on avoiding conflicts of interest and
- understanding a fine line drawn in regards to tripartite relationships.
Jesse R. Dunbar is resident in the New York City office. He represents reinsurers, insurers and other clients in a wide variety of professional liability matters, including primary and excess lawyer professional liability coverage and defense. In addition to his many years in private practice, he was a general counsel for Aspen Re and Aspen Insurance with responsibilities for the insurance and reinsurance business for the U.S., Canada and Latin America.
Listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, Barclay Damon is a full-service law firm with offices throughout the major cities of New York State and in Toronto, Boston, Washington, DC and Newark.
- Sheila Gaddis Receives Bridge Builder Award
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Recognized For Outstanding Pro Bono Contributions
- Zoning Change for Dash's Hertel Market Meets Opposition
- Young attorneys speak up
- New York Court of Appeals Narrows Trigger for Additional Insured Coverage
- Proposed Bill Would Allow Date Of Discovery To Control Statute Of Limitations In Medical Malpractice Actions
- Supreme Court Upholds ERISA Exemption for Retirement Plans of Religiously Affiliated Hospitals
- Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) Publishes "Auto-Waiver" For Certain Providers To Reduce Admissions and Discharge Documentation Requirements When Transferring Patients