Air & Waste Management Association 2014 Oil & Gas Environmental Compliance Conference
Tuesday, May 13, 2014 12:00 am - Wednesday, May 14, 2014 12:00 am
Double Tree – Pittsburgh Meadow Lands Hotel
340 Racetrack Road
Washington, PA 15301
Please join the Air & Waste Management Association (A&WMA) for the Oil & Gas Environmental Compliance Conference at the Double Tree – Pittsburgh Meadow Lands Hotel in Washington, PA on May 13-14, 2014. The two-day conference will address multi-media topics such as air quality, water use and treatment, waste disposal, spill protection, local issues, and data management challenges throughout the shale plays in Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, and New York. Speakers will include regulatory authorities, industry environmental managers, environmental interest groups, and industry experts.
Hiscock & Barclay Partner, Yvonne E. Hennessey, will be presenting on "Aggregation of Air Emissions—What Does Adjacency Really Mean?
In addition to learning about hydraulic fracking and environmental compliance in the shale gas industry, the two-day workshop will help professionals:
- Refine their technical knowledge of multi-media environmental regulations.
- Get the inside track from regulators on obtaining administratively complete permit application determinations.
- Learn about the new emerging technologies in the shale industry.
- Develop best practices and tools to manage the abundant environmental data and reports required by state and federal regulations.
- Gain insight into local issues such as cultural and social impacts.
- Discover innovative solutions to managing water resources, treatment, and disposal.
- Obtain updates on ORANSCO and SRBC water quality programs.
- Understand other federal and state air regulations that apply to the oil & gas industry such as LDAR (Leak Detection and Repair), Flares, GHG (Greenhouse Gases), RMP (Risk Management Plan)/PSM (Process Safety Management), and RICE NSPS (Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engine New Source Performance Standards).
- Discern the best way to develop and implement spill protection and environmental response plans.
- Advance their knowledge in inspection and enforcement guidelines from state regulators.
- Law360: Growing Opportunities in NY's Energy Storage Industry
- Wall Street Tax Lawyer Sharon Brown Joins Barclay Damon's New York City Office
- Elizabeth Betta Joins Barclay Damon as Associate
- Maureen Helmer Honored by the Center for Women at SUNY Albany’s Rockefeller College
- Informed Intermediary Doctrine Not Applicable to Industrial Employer and Its Employees
- New York Enacts Sweeping Sexual Harassment Legislation Part Two: Sexual Harassment Certification Requirements and NYS Contract Bidding
- OCR Launches Website Accessibility Technical Assistance Initiative
- NYSDEC to Prohibit Coal-Fired Generation in Power Plants After 2020