Air & Waste Management Association 2014 Oil & Gas Environmental Compliance Conference
Tuesday, May 13, 2014 12:00 am - Wednesday, May 14, 2014 12:00 am
Double Tree – Pittsburgh Meadow Lands Hotel
340 Racetrack Road
Washington, PA 15301
Please join the Air & Waste Management Association (A&WMA) for the Oil & Gas Environmental Compliance Conference at the Double Tree – Pittsburgh Meadow Lands Hotel in Washington, PA on May 13-14, 2014. The two-day conference will address multi-media topics such as air quality, water use and treatment, waste disposal, spill protection, local issues, and data management challenges throughout the shale plays in Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, and New York. Speakers will include regulatory authorities, industry environmental managers, environmental interest groups, and industry experts.
Hiscock & Barclay Partner, Yvonne E. Hennessey, will be presenting on "Aggregation of Air Emissions—What Does Adjacency Really Mean?
In addition to learning about hydraulic fracking and environmental compliance in the shale gas industry, the two-day workshop will help professionals:
- Refine their technical knowledge of multi-media environmental regulations.
- Get the inside track from regulators on obtaining administratively complete permit application determinations.
- Learn about the new emerging technologies in the shale industry.
- Develop best practices and tools to manage the abundant environmental data and reports required by state and federal regulations.
- Gain insight into local issues such as cultural and social impacts.
- Discover innovative solutions to managing water resources, treatment, and disposal.
- Obtain updates on ORANSCO and SRBC water quality programs.
- Understand other federal and state air regulations that apply to the oil & gas industry such as LDAR (Leak Detection and Repair), Flares, GHG (Greenhouse Gases), RMP (Risk Management Plan)/PSM (Process Safety Management), and RICE NSPS (Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engine New Source Performance Standards).
- Discern the best way to develop and implement spill protection and environmental response plans.
- Advance their knowledge in inspection and enforcement guidelines from state regulators.
- Former Labor and Employment Law Chair Brian Culnan Joins Barclay Damon
- Law360: Fiduciary Best Practices Helped NYU Win ERISA Class Action
- Former Summer Associates Charlie Barth and Dena DeFazio Join Barclay Damon
- Tim Green Releases 38th Book, The Big Game, Available Now
- With the Beginning of a New Academic Year, Colleges Must Be Mindful of Students’ Needs for Reasonable Accommodations
- Physician’s Office Fires Back at Patient Who Posted Negative Online Reviews
- The "Internet of Things" Is Primed for a Litigation Explosion: Could It Impact You?
- New York State Issues Draft Model Sexual Harassment Policy, Complaint Form, and Training Materials