Advanced Insurance Coverage: Emerging Issues, Developments and Strategy
Friday, May 9, 2014
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Holiday Inn Albany - Wolf Road
205 Wolf Road
Albany, N.Y. 12205
Insurance coverage issues permeate all litigation matters. Both plaintiffs’ counsel and defense attorneys must keep informed on crucial substantive and procedural issues. In this full-day program, seasoned insurance law practitioners will explore a broad spectrum of insurance coverage issues and litigation strategies.
This opportunity to gain insights on hot button insurance coverage issues from highly respected insurance law practitioners is not to be missed!
Who Should Attend:
- Insurance company attorneys
- Civil Litigators: Plaintiff and Defense
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Elects M. Cornelia Cahill Deputy Managing Partner
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases