Advanced Insurance Coverage: Emerging Issues, Developments and Strategy
Friday, May 9, 2014
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Holiday Inn Albany - Wolf Road
205 Wolf Road
Albany, N.Y. 12205
Insurance coverage issues permeate all litigation matters. Both plaintiffs’ counsel and defense attorneys must keep informed on crucial substantive and procedural issues. In this full-day program, seasoned insurance law practitioners will explore a broad spectrum of insurance coverage issues and litigation strategies.
This opportunity to gain insights on hot button insurance coverage issues from highly respected insurance law practitioners is not to be missed!
Who Should Attend:
- Insurance company attorneys
- Civil Litigators: Plaintiff and Defense
- Stacy A. Marris Joins Barclay Damon's Rochester Office
- Eric W. Dyer Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- IP practice, patent litigation essential for big firms
- Immigration Attorney Jill Apa Appears on CBC's On The Money
- Compliance Program Effectiveness: What To Measure and How To Measure It?
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision
- DHS Issues Memos Relating to the New Immigration Executive Orders that have the Potential for Sweeping and Unprecedented Impact
- Appellate Division Overturns Lower Court Decision in Article 78 Proceeding and Finds Rational Basis for Industrial Development Agency’s Denial of Financial Assistance for Retail Project