Advanced Insurance Coverage: Emerging Issues, Developments and Strategy
Friday, May 9, 2014
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Holiday Inn Albany - Wolf Road
205 Wolf Road
Albany, N.Y. 12205
Insurance coverage issues permeate all litigation matters. Both plaintiffs’ counsel and defense attorneys must keep informed on crucial substantive and procedural issues. In this full-day program, seasoned insurance law practitioners will explore a broad spectrum of insurance coverage issues and litigation strategies.
This opportunity to gain insights on hot button insurance coverage issues from highly respected insurance law practitioners is not to be missed!
Who Should Attend:
- Insurance company attorneys
- Civil Litigators: Plaintiff and Defense
- Buffalo Law Journal: Buffalo-Area Law Firms Step Up Diversity Initiatives
- Times Union: Charter Says Cable TV Complaints Are Falling Since Merger
- Barclay Damon Adds Longstanding Partner and Firm-Wide Financial Services Practice Group Leader to Growing NYC Office
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Achieve 100% Pro Bono Participation