Achieving HR Excellence
Wednesday, June 3, 2015
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Hilton Garden Inn
1290 Arsenal Street
Watertown, N.Y. 13601
Barclay Damon partners Michael J. Sciotti and Christopher J. Harrigan, will present at the North Country Human Resources Association, Inc.'s Annual Conference.
Mike Sciotti will present "Internal Investigations of Employee Theft." Chris Harrigan will present on a topic entitled "Ban the Box."
To register contact Kathy De Forge, NCHRA at (315) 755-4423 or email@example.com.
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Secondary Drug Wholesalers Get Some Relief in Federal Action Challenging VAWD-Accreditation Standards
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Version 2.0: Will the Carrot-and-Stick Approach Increase ACO Participation?
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence