Achieving HR Excellence
Wednesday, June 3, 2015
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Hilton Garden Inn
1290 Arsenal Street
Watertown, N.Y. 13601
Barclay Damon partners Michael J. Sciotti and Christopher J. Harrigan, will present at the North Country Human Resources Association, Inc.'s Annual Conference.
Mike Sciotti will present "Internal Investigations of Employee Theft." Chris Harrigan will present on a topic entitled "Ban the Box."
To register contact Kathy De Forge, NCHRA at (315) 755-4423 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I-Team: Judge sides with city, orders jail beating tape withheld from public view
- Daniela C. Weiss Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- John Cook Elected President of Le Moyne College's Alumni Association Board
- The Honorable John F. Quinn, Former U.S. Congressman and ECC President, Joins Barclay Damon
- General Obligations Law § 5-335 Prohibits Insurer’s Reduction in Disability Benefits
- Health Care Compliance and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors
- Employers Should Carefully Evaluate Their Policies Regarding Drug Testing and Employee Privacy Rights With Respect to Medical Marijuana Use
- New York State Expands Opportunities for Industrial Hemp Production and Processing