Achieving HR Excellence
Wednesday, June 3, 2015
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Hilton Garden Inn
1290 Arsenal Street
Watertown, N.Y. 13601
Barclay Damon partners Michael J. Sciotti and Christopher J. Harrigan, will present at the North Country Human Resources Association, Inc.'s Annual Conference.
Mike Sciotti will present "Internal Investigations of Employee Theft." Chris Harrigan will present on a topic entitled "Ban the Box."
To register contact Kathy De Forge, NCHRA at (315) 755-4423 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Law 360: A Path to NY's Energy Storage Goal
- Leading Bankruptcy Law Firm Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece Combines With Barclay Damon
- New York State Bar Association Journal: A New York State of Marijuana
- Barclay Damon Secures Victory for Montana Department of Revenue
- Expect Delays in Issuance of Employment Authorization Documents
- NYS Energy Storage Roadmap Technical Conferences Announced
- Informed Intermediary Doctrine Not Applicable to Industrial Employer and Its Employees
- New York Enacts Sweeping Sexual Harassment Legislation Part Two: Sexual Harassment Certification Requirements and NYS Contract Bidding