Achieving HR Excellence
Wednesday, June 3, 2015
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Hilton Garden Inn
1290 Arsenal Street
Watertown, N.Y. 13601
Barclay Damon partners Michael J. Sciotti and Christopher J. Harrigan, will present at the North Country Human Resources Association, Inc.'s Annual Conference.
Mike Sciotti will present "Internal Investigations of Employee Theft." Chris Harrigan will present on a topic entitled "Ban the Box."
To register contact Kathy De Forge, NCHRA at (315) 755-4423 or email@example.com.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Bill Cable Joins Barclay Damon as Office Manager
- NY Court of Appeals Enforces Additional Insured Clause Requiring Contractual Privity With the Named Insured
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records