Academy of Risk Management Seminar
Wednesday, September 24, 2014
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
441 Electronics Parkway
Liverpool, New York 13088
Hiscock & Barclay Partner Michael Sciotti will present at the Academy of Risk Management Seminar hosted by Reagan Companies on September 24.
Mike's presentation "Owner & Officer Liability - Are You in the Crosshairs of the Bermuda Triangle?" will cover the following topics:
- General overview of the New York State Workers' Compensation Law, FMLA & the ADA;
- Review of criminal provisions under the New York State Workers' Compensation Law, including provisions which impose individual criminal liability on certain company officials;
- Liability issues for Owners & Officers under FMLA and the ADA; and
- Provide detailed guidance on how Owners & Officers can avoid corporate and individual liability.
- Buffalo Law Journal: Pro Bono Cases Help Area’s Neediest
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases