Academy of Risk Management Seminar
Wednesday, September 24, 2014
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
441 Electronics Parkway
Liverpool, New York 13088
Hiscock & Barclay Partner Michael Sciotti will present at the Academy of Risk Management Seminar hosted by Reagan Companies on September 24.
Mike's presentation "Owner & Officer Liability - Are You in the Crosshairs of the Bermuda Triangle?" will cover the following topics:
- General overview of the New York State Workers' Compensation Law, FMLA & the ADA;
- Review of criminal provisions under the New York State Workers' Compensation Law, including provisions which impose individual criminal liability on certain company officials;
- Liability issues for Owners & Officers under FMLA and the ADA; and
- Provide detailed guidance on how Owners & Officers can avoid corporate and individual liability.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Buffalo Law Journal: Europe's New Data Privacy Rules
- NY Court of Appeals Enforces Additional Insured Clause Requiring Contractual Privity With the Named Insured
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records