Academy of Risk Management Seminar
Wednesday, September 24, 2014
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
441 Electronics Parkway
Liverpool, New York 13088
Hiscock & Barclay Partner Michael Sciotti will present at the Academy of Risk Management Seminar hosted by Reagan Companies on September 24.
Mike's presentation "Owner & Officer Liability - Are You in the Crosshairs of the Bermuda Triangle?" will cover the following topics:
- General overview of the New York State Workers' Compensation Law, FMLA & the ADA;
- Review of criminal provisions under the New York State Workers' Compensation Law, including provisions which impose individual criminal liability on certain company officials;
- Liability issues for Owners & Officers under FMLA and the ADA; and
- Provide detailed guidance on how Owners & Officers can avoid corporate and individual liability.
- Barclay Damon Partner Jennifer Flannery Appointed Erie County Public Administrator
- Barclay Damon's Flat-Fee Compliance Services Program For Health Care and Human Service Providers
- Attorneys Frances Ciardullo and Kevin Barone Join Barclay Damon
- Getting Rid Of NY State's Income Tax?