Academy of Risk Management Seminar
Wednesday, September 24, 2014
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
441 Electronics Parkway
Liverpool, New York 13088
Hiscock & Barclay Partner Michael Sciotti will present at the Academy of Risk Management Seminar hosted by Reagan Companies on September 24.
Mike's presentation "Owner & Officer Liability - Are You in the Crosshairs of the Bermuda Triangle?" will cover the following topics:
- General overview of the New York State Workers' Compensation Law, FMLA & the ADA;
- Review of criminal provisions under the New York State Workers' Compensation Law, including provisions which impose individual criminal liability on certain company officials;
- Liability issues for Owners & Officers under FMLA and the ADA; and
- Provide detailed guidance on how Owners & Officers can avoid corporate and individual liability.
- Roy Rotenberg Joins Barclay Damon's Torts & Products Liability Team
- Barclay Damon Acknowledged for Extraordinary Pro Bono and Community Contributions
- Insurance Coverage Team Welcomes Well-Respected Trial Lawyer and Partner Kevin Szczepanski
- Stacy A. Marris Joins Barclay Damon's Rochester Office
- Will State Medicaid Fraud Control Units Be Allowed To Prosecute Abuse and Neglect In All Settings?
- NPs and PAs Can Now Officially Prescribe Buprenorphine for Opiate Dependency Treatment in New York
- Federal Court Affirms Broad Protection for Employee’s Use of Social Media
- Appellate Divisions Affirm Dismissals in Pair of Domestic Animal Injury Cases