Thursday, November 3, 2016
The Sagamore Resort
110 Sagamore Road
Bolton Landing, NY 12814
Barclay Damon, Partners, Linda J. Clark and Robert A. Hussar will speak at the 37th annual ACLAIMH Conference Thursday November 3, 2016 at The Sagamore Resort in Bolton Landing New York. They will jointly present "New York Justice Center: Evolving Challenges and Practical Tips for Providers."
Attendees will gain practical insight regarding Justice Center investigations including the scope of the Justice Center’s prosecutorial and civil powers, how to handle requests for information and discovery, reporting mechanisms, the categories of findings and opportunities for hearings and appeals. An update will provide a current overview of Justice Center initiatives and important recent ruling and precedents defining the scope and civil and criminal jurisdiction of the Agency and employee rights.
- Stacy A. Marris Joins Barclay Damon's Rochester Office
- Eric W. Dyer Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- IP practice, patent litigation essential for big firms
- Immigration Attorney Jill Apa Appears on CBC's On The Money
- New York State Appellate Court Holds That Home Care Attendant’s Wage Claims Arising From 24-Hour Shifts May Proceed
- More Changes Coming for New York Not-for-Profits
- Compliance Program Effectiveness: What To Measure and How To Measure It?
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision