Thursday, November 3, 2016
The Sagamore Resort
110 Sagamore Road
Bolton Landing, NY 12814
Barclay Damon, Partners, Linda J. Clark and Robert A. Hussar will speak at the 37th annual ACLAIMH Conference Thursday November 3, 2016 at The Sagamore Resort in Bolton Landing New York. They will jointly present "New York Justice Center: Evolving Challenges and Practical Tips for Providers."
Attendees will gain practical insight regarding Justice Center investigations including the scope of the Justice Center’s prosecutorial and civil powers, how to handle requests for information and discovery, reporting mechanisms, the categories of findings and opportunities for hearings and appeals. An update will provide a current overview of Justice Center initiatives and important recent ruling and precedents defining the scope and civil and criminal jurisdiction of the Agency and employee rights.
- Tim Green and Derek Jeter Co-Author "Baseball Genius," Available March 7
- Planning for changes in disabilities law
- Robert Thorpe Joins Barclay Damon’s Syracuse Office
- Erika Hauser Joins Barclay Damon’s Albany Office
- U.S. District Court In Hawaii Issues TRO to Block Second Travel Ban the Day Before it is Set to Take Effect
- No Apportionment of Fault Where the State Occupies the “Empty Chair”
- New York Appellate Court Holds that Assault Did Not Relieve Insurer of Duty to Defend under Homeowners’ Policy
- New Cybersecurity Regulations May Apply to Companies that do Business with NYS Chartered Or Licensed Banks, Mortgage Bankers, Insurance Companies and Others