Thursday, November 3, 2016
The Sagamore Resort
110 Sagamore Road
Bolton Landing, NY 12814
Barclay Damon, Partners, Linda J. Clark and Robert A. Hussar will speak at the 37th annual ACLAIMH Conference Thursday November 3, 2016 at The Sagamore Resort in Bolton Landing New York. They will jointly present "New York Justice Center: Evolving Challenges and Practical Tips for Providers."
Attendees will gain practical insight regarding Justice Center investigations including the scope of the Justice Center’s prosecutorial and civil powers, how to handle requests for information and discovery, reporting mechanisms, the categories of findings and opportunities for hearings and appeals. An update will provide a current overview of Justice Center initiatives and important recent ruling and precedents defining the scope and civil and criminal jurisdiction of the Agency and employee rights.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Bill Cable Joins Barclay Damon as Office Manager
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review