Thursday, November 3, 2016
The Sagamore Resort
110 Sagamore Road
Bolton Landing, NY 12814
Barclay Damon, Partners, Linda J. Clark and Robert A. Hussar will speak at the 37th annual ACLAIMH Conference Thursday November 3, 2016 at The Sagamore Resort in Bolton Landing New York. They will jointly present "New York Justice Center: Evolving Challenges and Practical Tips for Providers."
Attendees will gain practical insight regarding Justice Center investigations including the scope of the Justice Center’s prosecutorial and civil powers, how to handle requests for information and discovery, reporting mechanisms, the categories of findings and opportunities for hearings and appeals. An update will provide a current overview of Justice Center initiatives and important recent ruling and precedents defining the scope and civil and criminal jurisdiction of the Agency and employee rights.
- I-Team: Judge sides with city, orders jail beating tape withheld from public view
- Daniela C. Weiss Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- John Cook Elected President of Le Moyne College's Alumni Association Board
- The Honorable John F. Quinn, Former U.S. Congressman and ECC President, Joins Barclay Damon
- Cyber Liability Insurance - Pitfalls in Coverage
- NY Appellate Division Issues Several Decisions as to Liability Insurers’ Denials of Coverage Based on Late Notice of Claims
- General Obligations Law § 5-335 Prohibits Insurer’s Reduction in Disability Benefits
- Health Care Compliance and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors