Thursday, November 3, 2016
The Sagamore Resort
110 Sagamore Road
Bolton Landing, NY 12814
Barclay Damon, Partners, Linda J. Clark and Robert A. Hussar will speak at the 37th annual ACLAIMH Conference Thursday November 3, 2016 at The Sagamore Resort in Bolton Landing New York. They will jointly present "New York Justice Center: Evolving Challenges and Practical Tips for Providers."
Attendees will gain practical insight regarding Justice Center investigations including the scope of the Justice Center’s prosecutorial and civil powers, how to handle requests for information and discovery, reporting mechanisms, the categories of findings and opportunities for hearings and appeals. An update will provide a current overview of Justice Center initiatives and important recent ruling and precedents defining the scope and civil and criminal jurisdiction of the Agency and employee rights.
- Maureen Helmer Quoted in Albany Business Review
- Buffalo Law Journal: Millennials Shake Up the Legal Field
- Eight Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 Legal Elite of Western New York
- Linda Clark Chosen to Present at National Pharmacy Conference in Washington DC
- NY Court Holds Claim Against Automobile Insurer Accrued on Date of Insurer’s Denial of Coverage
- NYS Attorney General Issues Guidance on Noncompetition Agreements
- New York State Finalizes Its Guidance on New Sexual Harassment Prevention Laws
- New Massachusetts Law Limits the Scope of Employment Noncompetition Agreements in the State