A Complimentary Seminar: Putting the Pieces Together: What Every Employer Needs to Know About FMLA and the ADA
Wednesday, March 2, 2016
7:00 am - 9:30 am
977 Delaware Ave.
Buffalo, NY 41209
BARCLAY DAMON, LLP invites you to a complimentary seminar on:
“Putting the Pieces Together: What Every Employer Needs to Know About FMLA and the ADA”
Wednesday March 2, 2016
- Registration and breakfast at 7:30 a.m.
- Presentation from 8:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m.
- Barclay Damon Litigator Linda Clark to Receive Scheindlin Award For Excellence in the Courtroom
- Gilberti Combo Earns Media Praise
- Energy-Environmental Gilberti Firm Combines With Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Partner Joseph Finnerty Honored by Investigative Post
- NYSDEC to Promulgate New Rule Regulating Air Emissions From the Oil and Gas Industry
- Colleges and Universities Targeted in Trending ADA Website Accessibility Litigation
- Appellate Division First Department Reaffirms “Interfamilial Immunity” From Contribution
- Plaintiffs Are Entitled To Prompt Payment Of A Settlement, But Non-Parties Are Not