A Complimentary Seminar: Putting the Pieces Together: What Every Employer Needs to Know About FMLA and the ADA
Wednesday, March 2, 2016
7:00 am - 9:30 am
977 Delaware Ave.
Buffalo, NY 41209
BARCLAY DAMON, LLP invites you to a complimentary seminar on:
“Putting the Pieces Together: What Every Employer Needs to Know About FMLA and the ADA”
Wednesday March 2, 2016
- Registration and breakfast at 7:30 a.m.
- Presentation from 8:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m.
- James P. Domagalski a Featured Presenter at Environmental Conference
- Tim Green and Derek Jeter Co-Author "Baseball Genius," Available March 7
- Planning for changes in disabilities law
- Robert Thorpe Joins Barclay Damon’s Syracuse Office
- New York Appellate Court Holds That Insurer May Rescind Policy Based on Unintentional Material Misrepresentation in Application for Policy
- The Supreme Court Finally Weighs In On The Boundaries Of Copyrightability For Useful Articles
- U.S. District Court In Hawaii Issues TRO to Block Second Travel Ban the Day Before it is Set to Take Effect
- No Apportionment of Fault Where the State Occupies the “Empty Chair”