A Complimentary Seminar: Putting the Pieces Together: What Every Employer Needs to Know About FMLA and the ADA
Wednesday, March 2, 2016
7:00 am - 9:30 am
977 Delaware Ave.
Buffalo, NY 41209
BARCLAY DAMON, LLP invites you to a complimentary seminar on:
“Putting the Pieces Together: What Every Employer Needs to Know About FMLA and the ADA”
Wednesday March 2, 2016
- Registration and breakfast at 7:30 a.m.
- Presentation from 8:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m.
- Barclay Damon Partner Jennifer Flannery Appointed Erie County Public Administrator
- Barclay Damon's Flat-Fee Compliance Services Program For Health Care and Human Service Providers
- Attorneys Frances Ciardullo and Kevin Barone Join Barclay Damon
- Getting Rid Of NY State's Income Tax?