A Complimentary Seminar: Putting the Pieces Together: What Every Employer Needs to Know About FMLA and the ADA
Wednesday, March 2, 2016
7:00 am - 9:30 am
977 Delaware Ave.
Buffalo, NY 41209
BARCLAY DAMON, LLP invites you to a complimentary seminar on:
“Putting the Pieces Together: What Every Employer Needs to Know About FMLA and the ADA”
Wednesday March 2, 2016
- Registration and breakfast at 7:30 a.m.
- Presentation from 8:00 a.m.-9:30 a.m.
- Robert Barrer Receives Prestigious Burton Award for Excellence in Legal Writing
- Roy Rotenberg Joins Barclay Damon's Torts & Products Liability Team
- Barclay Damon Acknowledged for Extraordinary Pro Bono and Community Contributions
- Insurance Coverage Team Welcomes Well-Respected Trial Lawyer and Partner Kevin Szczepanski
- New York Court Holds That Privileged Statement to Insurer May be Discoverable
- General Release Failed to Prevent Future Third-Party Personal Injury Claim For Contribution and Indemnification
- Will State Medicaid Fraud Control Units Be Allowed To Prosecute Abuse and Neglect In All Settings?
- NPs and PAs Can Now Officially Prescribe Buprenorphine for Opiate Dependency Treatment in New York