2018 Renewable Energy Conference
Tuesday, June 26, 2018 12:00 am - Wednesday, June 27, 2018 12:00 am
3399 North Road
Poughkeepsie, New York 12601
Don’t miss the Premier Renewable Energy Conference on the East Coast. New York State and the Nation continue to be dramatically impacted by changes in energy policy. As a result of the Public Service Commission’s Reforming the Energy Vision (REV), Governor Cuomo’s targets for Off-shore Wind, Battery Storage and a highly-engaged Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, the energy landscape is changing. The conference will examine the impact of these policy changes on the competitive bulk electric market place with associated impacts on the use, development, and pricing of renewable sources of supply.
The Conference will kick off with a Welcome Reception on Tuesday, June 26. On Wednesday, June 27, you will hear from leading experts in the field of energy, technology, academia, government policy and business. The format of the Conference will allow you to learn, meet experts, and ask questions on issues most important to you. Morning sessions are devoted to establishing a foundation for understanding the current status of the energy market place. Afternoon sessions will focus on the practical experiences of professionals working in these emerging energy markets, and there will be plenty of opportunity for networking.
Who and Why you should attend:
- For energy consumers, utility executives, and energy advisors the Leadership Forum on Energy Policy agenda offers ideas and feedback from peers about what's working and what New York’s future energy future will look like.
- For finance professionals and investors, the Leadership Forum on Energy Policy combines data-rich presentations from key executives and technology providers that will increase market awareness.
- For Renewable Energy Developers and Transmission Developers, the Leadership Forum on Energy Policy offers market intelligence and numerous opportunities for face-to-face access to executives and operations managers.
- For regulators, policy-makers, attorneys and other professionals, the Leadership Forum on Energy Policy, provides unparalleled means to ask questions and "take the pulse" of industry experts.
- Fifty-One Barclay Damon Attorneys to Be Featured in the 2019 Best Lawyers in America
- Eighty Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 NY Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Sara Payne Featured on Capital Pressroom Medical Marijuana Episode
- Kelsey Till Thompson Joins Barclay Damon as Associate
- Examining Beneficial Ownership and Risk-Based Customer Due Diligence
- NY Federal Judge Rules Male Coach Can Bring a Sex Discrimination Claim Based on Alleged Title IX Violations Affecting a Women’s Sports Program
- Expect Delays in Issuance of Employment Authorization Documents
- NYS Energy Storage Roadmap Technical Conferences Announced