2018 New York State Recovery Conference
Sunday, August 19, 2018 6:00 pm - Tuesday, August 21, 2018 5:00 pm
189 Wolf Road
Albany, New York 12205
Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Providers of New York State, Inc. (ASAP) and Friends of Recovery – New York (FOR-NY), are delighted to announce that online registration for the 2018 New York State Recovery Conference is now open.
We’ve assembling a robust program including a variety of keynotes and presentations designed to educate anyone interested in advancing recovery efforts in New York. Attendees will include a mix of individuals in recovery from addiction to alcohol or other drugs, family members, program administrators and directors, clinical staff, and other addiction recovery professionals from local, state and federal organizations. Don’t miss out! Register Today!!
This two and half day event will include inspiring speakers, twenty-four professional workshops across six time slots, a dance, music, networking events, exhibits and more.
For questions about registration, exhibiting or sponsorship opportunities, please contact: Sherry LaFountain, ASAP (518) 426-3122 x 103, firstname.lastname@example.org and Theresa Knorr, Friends of Recovery – New York, (518) 487-4395 ext. 14, Tknorr@FOR-NY.org.
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Chris Cardillo and Charlie Martorana Interviewed by Buffalo Law Journal
- Attorney Shannon Howley Joins Barclay Damon
- David Burch Interviewed by Politico
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators
- US Department of Labor Proposes Rule to Update and Clarify “Regular Rate” Requirements
- Unexecuted Indemnification Agreement Not Retroactive Once Executed