2018 New York State Recovery Conference
Sunday, August 19, 2018 6:00 pm - Tuesday, August 21, 2018 5:00 pm
189 Wolf Road
Albany, New York 12205
Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Providers of New York State, Inc. (ASAP) and Friends of Recovery – New York (FOR-NY), are delighted to announce that online registration for the 2018 New York State Recovery Conference is now open.
We’ve assembling a robust program including a variety of keynotes and presentations designed to educate anyone interested in advancing recovery efforts in New York. Attendees will include a mix of individuals in recovery from addiction to alcohol or other drugs, family members, program administrators and directors, clinical staff, and other addiction recovery professionals from local, state and federal organizations. Don’t miss out! Register Today!!
This two and half day event will include inspiring speakers, twenty-four professional workshops across six time slots, a dance, music, networking events, exhibits and more.
For questions about registration, exhibiting or sponsorship opportunities, please contact: Sherry LaFountain, ASAP (518) 426-3122 x 103, email@example.com and Theresa Knorr, Friends of Recovery – New York, (518) 487-4395 ext. 14, Tknorr@FOR-NY.org.
- Maureen Helmer Quoted in Albany Business Review
- Buffalo Law Journal: Millennials Shake Up the Legal Field
- Eight Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 Legal Elite of Western New York
- Linda Clark Chosen to Present at National Pharmacy Conference in Washington DC
- NY Court Holds Claim Against Automobile Insurer Accrued on Date of Insurer’s Denial of Coverage
- NYS Attorney General Issues Guidance on Noncompetition Agreements
- New York State Finalizes Its Guidance on New Sexual Harassment Prevention Laws
- New Massachusetts Law Limits the Scope of Employment Noncompetition Agreements in the State