2018 New York State Recovery Conference
Sunday, August 19, 2018 6:00 pm - Tuesday, August 21, 2018 5:00 pm
189 Wolf Road
Albany, New York 12205
Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Providers of New York State, Inc. (ASAP) and Friends of Recovery – New York (FOR-NY), are delighted to announce that online registration for the 2018 New York State Recovery Conference is now open.
We’ve assembling a robust program including a variety of keynotes and presentations designed to educate anyone interested in advancing recovery efforts in New York. Attendees will include a mix of individuals in recovery from addiction to alcohol or other drugs, family members, program administrators and directors, clinical staff, and other addiction recovery professionals from local, state and federal organizations. Don’t miss out! Register Today!!
This two and half day event will include inspiring speakers, twenty-four professional workshops across six time slots, a dance, music, networking events, exhibits and more.
For questions about registration, exhibiting or sponsorship opportunities, please contact: Sherry LaFountain, ASAP (518) 426-3122 x 103, firstname.lastname@example.org and Theresa Knorr, Friends of Recovery – New York, (518) 487-4395 ext. 14, Tknorr@FOR-NY.org.
- Marijuana Venture: Banking Considerations in the Cannabis Industry and the Law of Unintended Consequences
- Barclay Damon Raises Over $100,000 for Tackle ALS; Media Attention for Tim Green and His Not-for-Profit Continues
- Women of Barclay Damon Recognized for Exceptional Leadership
- Tim Green’s Tackle ALS Announcement Inspires Barclay Damon Attorney and Staff Fundraising Efforts in Support of ALS Research and Treatment Trials
- A “Radical” Option for Preventing Email Phishing Scams
- OMIG Releases 2018 SSL Certification Process Webinar
- Barclay Damon Awarded Injunction From NYS Supreme Court in Favor of Downstate DME Providers
- NYS Appellate Division Holds That SEC Disgorgement of Over $140 Million is an Uninsurable Penalty Under Professional Liability Policy