2014 Health Law Symposium
Wednesday, June 25, 2014
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
189 Wolf Road
Albany, N.Y. 12205
Hiscock & Barclay will sponsor a symposium featuring Grant C. Jaquith, First Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of New York and Adam J. Katz, Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of New York, Health Care Fraud Coordinator who will discuss the current initiatives of their office.
In addition, Hiscock & Barclay will provide health law updates, including presentations on:
- False Claims Act and State Investigations Update by Gabriel M. Nugent
- Health Care Audits and Litigation Update by Linda J. Clark
- Not-for-Profit Governance Update by Melissa M. Zambri
- Self-Disclosure and Licensing Update by Margaret Surowka Rossi
- Privacy/Security Update by Melissa M. Zambri
- Compliance in the Current Health Care Environment by James D. Horwitz
The symposium runs from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Reservation is required. Lunch will be served. For questions, contact Jessica Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Barclay Damon Partner Jennifer Flannery Appointed Erie County Public Administrator
- Barclay Damon's Flat-Fee Compliance Services Program For Health Care and Human Service Providers
- Attorneys Frances Ciardullo and Kevin Barone Join Barclay Damon
- Getting Rid Of NY State's Income Tax?