2014 Health Law Symposium
Wednesday, June 25, 2014
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
189 Wolf Road
Albany, N.Y. 12205
Hiscock & Barclay will sponsor a symposium featuring Grant C. Jaquith, First Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of New York and Adam J. Katz, Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of New York, Health Care Fraud Coordinator who will discuss the current initiatives of their office.
In addition, Hiscock & Barclay will provide health law updates, including presentations on:
- False Claims Act and State Investigations Update by Gabriel M. Nugent
- Health Care Audits and Litigation Update by Linda J. Clark
- Not-for-Profit Governance Update by Melissa M. Zambri
- Self-Disclosure and Licensing Update by Margaret Surowka Rossi
- Privacy/Security Update by Melissa M. Zambri
- Compliance in the Current Health Care Environment by James D. Horwitz
The symposium runs from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Reservation is required. Lunch will be served. For questions, contact Jessica Collins at email@example.com.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Bill Cable Joins Barclay Damon as Office Manager
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review