2014 Health Law Symposium
Wednesday, June 25, 2014
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
189 Wolf Road
Albany, N.Y. 12205
Hiscock & Barclay will sponsor a symposium featuring Grant C. Jaquith, First Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of New York and Adam J. Katz, Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of New York, Health Care Fraud Coordinator who will discuss the current initiatives of their office.
In addition, Hiscock & Barclay will provide health law updates, including presentations on:
- False Claims Act and State Investigations Update by Gabriel M. Nugent
- Health Care Audits and Litigation Update by Linda J. Clark
- Not-for-Profit Governance Update by Melissa M. Zambri
- Self-Disclosure and Licensing Update by Margaret Surowka Rossi
- Privacy/Security Update by Melissa M. Zambri
- Compliance in the Current Health Care Environment by James D. Horwitz
The symposium runs from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Reservation is required. Lunch will be served. For questions, contact Jessica Collins at email@example.com.
- Buffalo Law Journal: Pro Bono Cases Help Area’s Neediest
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases