2014 Health Law Symposium
Wednesday, June 25, 2014
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
189 Wolf Road
Albany, N.Y. 12205
Hiscock & Barclay will sponsor a symposium featuring Grant C. Jaquith, First Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of New York and Adam J. Katz, Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of New York, Health Care Fraud Coordinator who will discuss the current initiatives of their office.
In addition, Hiscock & Barclay will provide health law updates, including presentations on:
- False Claims Act and State Investigations Update by Gabriel M. Nugent
- Health Care Audits and Litigation Update by Linda J. Clark
- Not-for-Profit Governance Update by Melissa M. Zambri
- Self-Disclosure and Licensing Update by Margaret Surowka Rossi
- Privacy/Security Update by Melissa M. Zambri
- Compliance in the Current Health Care Environment by James D. Horwitz
The symposium runs from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Reservation is required. Lunch will be served. For questions, contact Jessica Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Secondary Drug Wholesalers Get Some Relief in Federal Action Challenging VAWD-Accreditation Standards
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Version 2.0: Will the Carrot-and-Stick Approach Increase ACO Participation?
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence