2014 Annual Not-For-Profit Industry Conference
Thursday, November 13, 2014
1:30 pm - 6:00 pm
300 Washington Street
Watertown, N.Y. 13601
Hiscock & Barclay Partner, Marcy Robinson Dembs, will present on "Responsibilities of Directors of Not-for-Profit Corporations" at this free conference in Watertown. The conference, sponsored by Bowers & Company CPAs, in conjunction with the Watertown Chamber of Commerce and the Northern New York Community Foundation will provide information to help Not-for-Profit organizations navigate the challenges facing nonprofit practitioners and financial executives today.
In addition to Marcy's presentation, other topics include:
- New York Non-Profit Revitalization Act of 2013
- Single Audit Compliance
- Unrelated Business Income
- The Affordable Care Act
A reception will follow the conference from 4:30-6:00 PM.
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Secondary Drug Wholesalers Get Some Relief in Federal Action Challenging VAWD-Accreditation Standards
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Version 2.0: Will the Carrot-and-Stick Approach Increase ACO Participation?
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence