2014 Annual Not-For-Profit Industry Conference
Thursday, November 13, 2014
1:30 pm - 6:00 pm
300 Washington Street
Watertown, N.Y. 13601
Hiscock & Barclay Partner, Marcy Robinson Dembs, will present on "Responsibilities of Directors of Not-for-Profit Corporations" at this free conference in Watertown. The conference, sponsored by Bowers & Company CPAs, in conjunction with the Watertown Chamber of Commerce and the Northern New York Community Foundation will provide information to help Not-for-Profit organizations navigate the challenges facing nonprofit practitioners and financial executives today.
In addition to Marcy's presentation, other topics include:
- New York Non-Profit Revitalization Act of 2013
- Single Audit Compliance
- Unrelated Business Income
- The Affordable Care Act
A reception will follow the conference from 4:30-6:00 PM.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Bill Cable Joins Barclay Damon as Office Manager
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review