2014 Annual Not-For-Profit Industry Conference
Thursday, November 13, 2014
1:30 pm - 6:00 pm
300 Washington Street
Watertown, N.Y. 13601
Hiscock & Barclay Partner, Marcy Robinson Dembs, will present on "Responsibilities of Directors of Not-for-Profit Corporations" at this free conference in Watertown. The conference, sponsored by Bowers & Company CPAs, in conjunction with the Watertown Chamber of Commerce and the Northern New York Community Foundation will provide information to help Not-for-Profit organizations navigate the challenges facing nonprofit practitioners and financial executives today.
In addition to Marcy's presentation, other topics include:
- New York Non-Profit Revitalization Act of 2013
- Single Audit Compliance
- Unrelated Business Income
- The Affordable Care Act
A reception will follow the conference from 4:30-6:00 PM.
- Barclay Damon Partner Jennifer Flannery Appointed Erie County Public Administrator
- Barclay Damon's Flat-Fee Compliance Services Program For Health Care and Human Service Providers
- Attorneys Frances Ciardullo and Kevin Barone Join Barclay Damon
- Getting Rid Of NY State's Income Tax?