2014 Annual Not-For-Profit Industry Conference
Thursday, November 13, 2014
1:30 pm - 6:00 pm
300 Washington Street
Watertown, N.Y. 13601
Hiscock & Barclay Partner, Marcy Robinson Dembs, will present on "Responsibilities of Directors of Not-for-Profit Corporations" at this free conference in Watertown. The conference, sponsored by Bowers & Company CPAs, in conjunction with the Watertown Chamber of Commerce and the Northern New York Community Foundation will provide information to help Not-for-Profit organizations navigate the challenges facing nonprofit practitioners and financial executives today.
In addition to Marcy's presentation, other topics include:
- New York Non-Profit Revitalization Act of 2013
- Single Audit Compliance
- Unrelated Business Income
- The Affordable Care Act
A reception will follow the conference from 4:30-6:00 PM.
- Robert Barrer Receives Prestigious Burton Award for Excellence in Legal Writing
- Roy Rotenberg Joins Barclay Damon's Torts & Products Liability Team
- Barclay Damon Acknowledged for Extraordinary Pro Bono and Community Contributions
- Insurance Coverage Team Welcomes Well-Respected Trial Lawyer and Partner Kevin Szczepanski
- New York Court Holds That Privileged Statement to Insurer May be Discoverable
- General Release Failed to Prevent Future Third-Party Personal Injury Claim For Contribution and Indemnification
- Will State Medicaid Fraud Control Units Be Allowed To Prosecute Abuse and Neglect In All Settings?
- NPs and PAs Can Now Officially Prescribe Buprenorphine for Opiate Dependency Treatment in New York