Barclay Damon LLP, a nearly 300-attorney law firm, with 33 practice offerings and eleven offices throughout New York State and the Northeast, is seeking qualified candidates for its 2019 Summer Associate Program. Specific office assignments and practices areas are yet to be determined.
Candidates must be second year law students currently ranked in the top 25% of their law school class. Law journal membership and moot court participation is preferred. In your cover letter, please indicate your preference of location (Albany, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse), identifying any local ties or other connection you have to Upstate NY, your practice area of interest and why you are interested in working at Barclay Damon.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume, cover letter, transcript, and writing sample in confidence to:
Barclay Damon LLP
Barclay Damon Tower
125 East Jefferson Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
Contact: Recruitment Coordinator Email: email@example.com
Barclay Damon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Torts & Insurance Attorney (Albany)
- Corporate Attorney (Buffalo)
- Corporate Attorney—Senior Associate or Partner (Syracuse)
- Commercial Litigation Attorney (Syracuse)
- Real Estate Attorneys (Syracuse)
- Trust & Estates Attorney (Buffalo)
- Business Attorney (Buffalo)
- IP Litigation Attorney