Barclay Damon, LLP, a 275-attorney law firm, with 33 practice offerings and eleven offices throughout New York State and the Northeast, is seeking qualified candidates for its 2018 Summer Associate Program. Specific office assignments and practices areas are yet to be determined.
Candidates must be second year law students currently ranked in the top 25% of their law school class. Law journal membership and moot court participation is preferred. In your cover letter, please indicate your preference of location (Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse), identifying any local ties or other connection you have to Upstate NY, your practice area of interest and why you are interested in working at Barclay Damon. Interested candidates should submit resume, cover letter, transcript and writing sample.
Contact: Recruitment Coordinator Email: email@example.com
Location(s): Syracuse, Buffalo, Rochester
Barclay Damon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO M/F/V/H
- Corporate Attorney (Buffalo)
- Real Estate Attorney (Syracuse)
- Torts & Insurance/Commercial Litigation Attorney (Buffalo)
- Business Attorney (Buffalo)
- Patent Attorney/Agent (Albany, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse)
- IP Litigation Attorney (Syracuse)
- IP Litigation Attorney