Regional Office Director, Syracuse
The Regional Office Director is responsible for managing administrative operations and support services, leadership of non-attorney support personnel, human resource administration and office-based activities/initiatives for the Syracuse, Albany, Boston, New York City, Elmira and Washington D.C. offices. The geographic scope encompasses 150 attorneys and 75 administrative staff. This is a highly visible management position requiring frequent interaction with partners, firm leaders and administrative staff. Excellent interpersonal communication skills, ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced, multi-office work environment and the ability to problem solve are central to this position.. The Regional Office Director is a member of the administrative management team and is expected and encouraged to work collaboratively with other administrative Directors, the Executive Director, the Managing Directors and Practice Group Leaders to continuously drive improvement in the management of the firm’s business operations. Furthermore, this position will work in a coordinated manner with the Regional Office Director responsible for the firm’s other offices in Buffalo, Rochester and Toronto. This position is supported by an Office Manager in the Albany office. Travel to assigned offices on a regular, planned basis is required. Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of current work experience and education.
- 7-10 years of experience in Human Resources and/or experience providing administrative support within a professional services firm (e.g. law, accounting, consulting, engineering, etc).
- Professional services industry experience highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of support and interaction with internal clients and external clients, agencies and vendors.
- Demonstrated leadership and management ability in a multiple office setting.
- Experience implementing and ensuring compliance with HR policies and procedures.
Qualified candidates should send resume and cover letter outlining salary expectations to: HRjobs@barclaydamon.com
- Corporate Attorney (Buffalo)
- Real Estate Attorney (Syracuse)
- Torts & Insurance Attorney (Albany)
- Business Attorney (Buffalo)
- Patent Attorney/Agent (Albany, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse)
- IP Litigation Attorney (Syracuse)
- IP Litigation Attorney
Summer Associate Positions
No openings at this time.