Torts & Insurance Attorney (Albany)
Barclay Damon LLP, a 275-attorney law firm, with 33 practice offerings and eleven offices throughout New York State and the Northeast, is seeking a full-time Associate for the Albany office to join its Torts & Products Liability Defense Practice Area. The Associate should have 3-5 years of torts defense experience.
Candidate must be licensed to practice in the state of New York; have superior verbal, written, and interpersonal skills; and have demonstrated abilities to work directly with clients and develop and execute service strategies.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume, cover letter, transcript, and writing sample in confidence to:
Recruitment Coordinator Barclay Damon, LLP Barclay Damon Tower 125 East Jefferson Street Syracuse, NY 13202
Contact: Recruitment Coordinator Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barclay Damon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO M/F/V/H
- Corporate Attorney (Buffalo)
- Real Estate Attorney (Syracuse)
- Torts & Insurance Attorney (Albany)
- Commercial Litigation Attorney (Buffalo)
- Litigation Attorney (Albany)
- Business Attorney (Buffalo)
- Patent Attorney/Agent (Albany, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse)
- IP Litigation Attorney (Syracuse)
- IP Litigation Attorney
Summer Associate Positions
No openings at this time.