Public Finance/Financial Institutions & Lending Associate (Albany)
Barclay Damon LLP, a law firm with nearly 300 attorneys, 33 practice areas, and 12 offices throughout New York State and the Northeast, is seeking a mid to senior level associate for its Albany office in the Public Finance and Financial Institutions & Lending Practice Areas.
The attorney will represent sophisticated firm clients in public and private financing transactions, including issuers, underwriters, direct purchasers and not-for profit entities in connection with the issuance of tax-exempt bonds and lenders and borrowers in both bond related transactions and traditional commercial loan transactions. Strong communication and negotiation skills are required.
The ideal candidate will have of four to eight years of relevant experience working on public finance or commercial financing matters.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and writing sample in confidence to:
Barclay Damon LLP
Barclay Damon Tower
125 East Jefferson Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
Contact: Recruitment Coordinator
Barclay Damon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Torts & Insurance Attorney (Albany)
- Corporate Attorney (Buffalo)
- Corporate Attorney—Senior Associate or Partner (Syracuse)
- Commercial Litigation Attorney (Syracuse)
- Public Finance/Financial Institutions & Lending Associate (Albany)
- Real Estate Attorneys (Syracuse)
- Trust & Estates Attorney (Buffalo)
- Business Attorney (Buffalo)
- IP Litigation Attorney