Patent Attorney/Agent (Albany, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse)
Barclay Damon, LLP, a 275-attorney law firm, with 33 practice offerings and eleven offices throughout New York State and the Northeast, is seeking experienced patent attorneys and patent agents to join its Albany, Buffalo, Rochester or Syracuse Office, and its growing Intellectual Property practice, which provides legal services to an impressive array of clients, including several Fortune 100 companies. Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of experience, including drafting and prosecuting patent applications. While all technical disciplines will be considered, candidates will preferably possess an undergraduate or advanced degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, physics or life sciences. USPTO registration is required.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume, cover letter, law school and undergraduate transcripts, and a writing sample in confidence to:
Barclay Damon, LLP
Barclay Damon Tower
125 East Jefferson Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
Barclay Damon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Corporate Attorney (Buffalo)
- Torts & Insurance Attorney (Elmira)
- Torts & Insurance Attorney (Albany)
- Commercial Litigation Attorney (Buffalo)
- Litigation Attorney (Albany)
- Business Attorney (Buffalo)
- Patent Attorney/Agent (Albany, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse)
- IP Litigation Attorney (Syracuse)
- IP Litigation Attorney
Summer Associate Positions
No openings at this time.