Litigation Attorney (Albany)
Barclay Damon LLP, a 275-attorney law firm, with 33 practice offerings and eleven offices throughout New York State and the Northeast, is seeking a litigation attorney with three or more years of health care related experience to support its Health Care Controversies practice area in its Albany office.
Candidates must be licensed to practice law in the state of New York and have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume, cover letter, transcript, and writing sample in confidence to:
Contact: Recruitment Coordinator
- Corporate Attorney (Buffalo)
- Real Estate Attorney (Syracuse)
- Torts & Insurance Attorney (Albany)
- Commercial Litigation Attorney (Buffalo)
- Litigation Attorney (Albany)
- Business Attorney (Buffalo)
- Patent Attorney/Agent (Albany, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse)
- IP Litigation Attorney (Syracuse)
- IP Litigation Attorney
Summer Associate Positions
No openings at this time.