Barclay Damon LLP, a nearly 300-attorney law firm, with 33 practice offerings and 12 offices throughout New York State and the Northeast, is seeking an ERISA attorney or attorneys to join its employee benefits team.
The attorney will represent sophisticated firm clients in all areas of employee benefits law, including qualified and non-qualified retirement plan design and compliance, ESOPs, sponsor and fiduciary risk management, benefit plan documentation, executive compensation, health and welfare benefit plans, ERISA claims and dispute resolution, governmental investigations and audits, and Affordable Care Act compliance.
The ideal candidate will be able to practice independently at a partner level in the above areas and will be involved in the development and maintenance of client relationships. A portable and growing book of business is highly desired.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume in confidence to:
Barclay Damon LLP
Barclay Damon Tower
125 East Jefferson Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
Contact: Recruitment Coordinator
LOCATION(s): Albany, Syracuse, Rochester, or Buffalo
Barclay Damon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Torts & Insurance Attorney (Albany)
- Corporate Attorney (Buffalo)
- ERISA Attorney
- Corporate Attorney—Senior Associate or Partner (Syracuse)
- Torts & Insurance Attorney (Syracuse)
- Commercial Litigation Attorney (Syracuse)
- Public Finance/Financial Institutions & Lending Associate (Albany)
- Real Estate Attorneys (Syracuse)
- Trust & Estates Attorney (Buffalo)
- Business Attorney (Buffalo)
- IP Litigation Attorney