Corporate Attorney—Senior Associate or Partner (Syracuse)
Barclay Damon LLP, a law firm with nearly 300 attorneys, 33 practice areas, and 12 offices throughout New York State and the Northeast, is seeking a senior level associate or junior level partner for its Syracuse office in the Business Services Practice Group with demonstrated experience in corporate and transactional work.
The attorney will represent sophisticated firm clients in mergers and acquisitions, commercial, and other transactional work, including preparing and negotiating acquisition agreements, associated documents, and due diligence in connection therewith. The attorney will also advise clients on general corporate and business law issues and compliance matters. Strong communication and negotiation skills are required.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of eight years of relevant experience in general business and transactional work. The attorney will be involved in the development and maintenance of client relationships. A portable and growing book of business, although not a requirement, is highly desired.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, writing sample, and law school transcript in confidence to:
Barclay Damon LLP
Barclay Damon Tower
125 East Jefferson Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
Contact: Recruitment Coordinator
Barclay Damon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Torts & Insurance Attorney (Albany)
- Corporate Attorney (Buffalo)
- ERISA Attorney
- Corporate Attorney—Senior Associate or Partner (Syracuse)
- Torts & Insurance Attorney (Syracuse)
- Commercial Litigation Attorney (Syracuse)
- Public Finance/Financial Institutions & Lending Associate (Albany)
- Real Estate Attorneys (Syracuse)
- Trust & Estates Attorney (Buffalo)
- Business Attorney (Buffalo)
- IP Litigation Attorney