Corporate Attorney (Buffalo)
Barclay Damon, LLP, a nearly 300-attorney law firm, with 33 practice offerings and eleven offices throughout New York State and the Northeast, is seeking an Associate for its Buffalo office in the Business Services Practice Group. The Associate attorney will advise clients on corporate and business law issues and compliance matters, perform transactional work, including preparation and negotiation of agreements, opinion letters and other documents, perform related research and due diligence, and also develop and maintain client relationships.
Strong communication and negotiation skills are required. The ideal candidate will have a minimum three years of progressively responsible experience in business and transactional services.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, resume and law school transcripts in confidence to:
Barclay Damon, LLP
Barclay Damon Tower
125 East Jefferson Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
Contact: Recruitment Coordinator
Barclay Damon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Torts & Insurance Attorney (Albany)
- Corporate Attorney (Buffalo)
- ERISA Attorney
- Corporate Attorney—Senior Associate or Partner (Syracuse)
- Commercial Litigation Attorney (Syracuse)
- Public Finance/Financial Institutions & Lending Associate (Albany)
- Real Estate Attorneys (Syracuse)
- Trust & Estates Attorney (Buffalo)
- Business Attorney (Buffalo)
- IP Litigation Attorney