Commercial Litigation Attorney (Syracuse)
Barclay Damon LLP, a nearly 300-attorney law firm, with 33 practice offerings and eight offices throughout New York State and the Northeast, is seeking an Associate for its Syracuse office to join its Commercial Litigation Practice Group. The Associate should have 4 year minimum of litigation experience, and prior experience in complex commercial litigation will be highly regarded.
Candidate must be licensed to practice in the state of New York; have superior verbal, written and interpersonal skills as well as have demonstrated abilities to work directly with clients and develop and execute service strategies.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, writing sample and law school transcript in confidence to:
Contact: Recruitment Coordinator
Barclay Damon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO M/F/V/H
- Corporate Attorney (Buffalo)
- ERISA Attorney
- Corporate Attorney—Senior Associate or Partner (Syracuse)
- Trust and Estate Attorney (Syracuse)
- Commercial Litigation Attorney (Syracuse)
- Public Finance/Financial Institutions & Lending Associate (Albany)
- Torts & Insurance Staff Attorney
- Real Estate Attorneys (Syracuse)
- Business Attorney (Buffalo)
- IP Litigation Attorney