Commercial Litigation Attorney (Buffalo)
Barclay Damon LLP, a 275-attorney law firm, with 33 practice offerings and eleven offices throughout New York State and the Northeast, is seeking an Associate for its Buffalo office to join its Commercial Litigation Practice Group. The Associate should have 4-6 years of litigation experience, and prior experience in complex commercial litigation will be highly regarded.
Candidate must be licensed to practice in the state of New York; have superior verbal, written and interpersonal skills as well as have demonstrated abilities to work directly with clients and develop and execute service strategies.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume, cover letter, transcript, and writing sample in confidence to:
Contact: Recruitment Coordinator
Barclay Damon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO M/F/V/H
- Corporate Attorney (Buffalo)
- Real Estate Attorney (Syracuse)
- Torts & Insurance Attorney (Albany)
- Commercial Litigation Attorney (Buffalo)
- Litigation Attorney (Albany)
- Business Attorney (Buffalo)
- Patent Attorney/Agent (Albany, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse)
- IP Litigation Attorney (Syracuse)
- IP Litigation Attorney
Summer Associate Positions
No openings at this time.