Business Attorney (Buffalo)
Barclay Damon, LLP, a nearly 300-attorney law firm, with 33 practice offerings and eight offices throughout New York State and the Northeast, is seeking a mid-level or senior Associate for its Buffalo office in the Business Services Practice Group with prior experience in corporate/transactional work. The Associate attorney will assist in merger & acquisition, commercial, and other transactional work, including preparation and negotiation of acquisition agreements, and associated documents and due diligence in connection therewith. The Associate attorney will also advise clients on general corporate and business law issues and compliance matters and be involved in the development and maintenance of client relationships.
Strong communication and negotiation skills are required. The ideal candidate will have a minimum five years of relevant experience in general business, merger & acquisition transactional work.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, writing sample and law school transcript in confidence to:
Barclay Damon, LLP
Barclay Damon Tower
125 East Jefferson Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
Contact: Recruitment Coordinator
Barclay Damon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Torts & Insurance Attorney (Albany)
- Corporate Attorney (Buffalo)
- ERISA Attorney
- Corporate Attorney—Senior Associate or Partner (Syracuse)
- Trust and Estate Attorney (Syracuse)
- Torts & Insurance Staff Attorney (Buffalo)
- Commercial Litigation Attorney (Syracuse)
- Public Finance/Financial Institutions & Lending Associate (Albany)
- Staff Attorney
- Real Estate Attorneys (Syracuse)
- Trust & Estates Attorney (Buffalo)
- Business Attorney (Buffalo)
- IP Litigation Attorney