Rochester Associate Mark T. Whitford Honored
Barclay Damon Associate Mark T. Whitford Jr. was selected as an Up & Coming Attorney by The New York Daily Record. He was honored April 18 at the Hyatt Regency in Rochester.
Whitford, who practices in the firm's Rochester office, focuses on insurance coverage disputes, litigated tort defense and appellate advocacy.
A graduate of the State University of New York at Buffalo and the University of Connecticut School of Law, Whitford represents national and regional insurers, as well as individuals and businesses throughout the state. In addition, Whitford practices before the state and federal appellate courts, building upon his former clerkship with the Appellate Division, Third Department.
“I am very honored to have been nominated and selected for this award, especially because I know how many talented young attorneys we have in our community,” said Whitford.
“We are very proud of what Mark has accomplished since joining the firm. He has the type of talent we have been fortunate to attract to Barclay Damon and to the Rochester legal community,” said James S. Grossman, managing director of Barclay Damon’s Rochester office.
- Law 360: A Path to NY's Energy Storage Goal
- Leading Bankruptcy Law Firm Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece Combines With Barclay Damon
- New York State Bar Association Journal: A New York State of Marijuana
- Barclay Damon Secures Victory for Montana Department of Revenue
- Expect Delays in Issuance of Employment Authorization Documents
- NYS Energy Storage Roadmap Technical Conferences Announced
- Informed Intermediary Doctrine Not Applicable to Industrial Employer and Its Employees
- New York Enacts Sweeping Sexual Harassment Legislation Part Two: Sexual Harassment Certification Requirements and NYS Contract Bidding