Rochester Associate Mark T. Whitford Honored
Barclay Damon Associate Mark T. Whitford Jr. was selected as an Up & Coming Attorney by The New York Daily Record. He was honored April 18 at the Hyatt Regency in Rochester.
Whitford, who practices in the firm's Rochester office, focuses on insurance coverage disputes, litigated tort defense and appellate advocacy.
A graduate of the State University of New York at Buffalo and the University of Connecticut School of Law, Whitford represents national and regional insurers, as well as individuals and businesses throughout the state. In addition, Whitford practices before the state and federal appellate courts, building upon his former clerkship with the Appellate Division, Third Department.
“I am very honored to have been nominated and selected for this award, especially because I know how many talented young attorneys we have in our community,” said Whitford.
“We are very proud of what Mark has accomplished since joining the firm. He has the type of talent we have been fortunate to attract to Barclay Damon and to the Rochester legal community,” said James S. Grossman, managing director of Barclay Damon’s Rochester office.
- Attorneys Kasey Barrett and Amanda Miller Join Barclay Damon
- Former Summer Associate Ryan Altieri Joins Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon’s Win on Appeal for Greenidge Generation, LLC Covered by Law360
- Marcy Robinson Dembs Published in Northern New York Community Foundation Newsletter
- Thawing the Frozen Obama-Era Disclosure Requirements: Federal Judge Rules Gender Pay Reporting May Be Mandated This Spring
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave: Coming Soon
- OCR Announces Resolution of Complaint That Health Care System Denied a Heart Transplant Opportunity Based on Disability
- Unanimous Supreme Court Rigid on Missed Appeal Deadline