Rochester Associate Mark T. Whitford Honored
Barclay Damon Associate Mark T. Whitford Jr. was selected as an Up & Coming Attorney by The New York Daily Record. He was honored April 18 at the Hyatt Regency in Rochester.
Whitford, who practices in the firm's Rochester office, focuses on insurance coverage disputes, litigated tort defense and appellate advocacy.
A graduate of the State University of New York at Buffalo and the University of Connecticut School of Law, Whitford represents national and regional insurers, as well as individuals and businesses throughout the state. In addition, Whitford practices before the state and federal appellate courts, building upon his former clerkship with the Appellate Division, Third Department.
“I am very honored to have been nominated and selected for this award, especially because I know how many talented young attorneys we have in our community,” said Whitford.
“We are very proud of what Mark has accomplished since joining the firm. He has the type of talent we have been fortunate to attract to Barclay Damon and to the Rochester legal community,” said James S. Grossman, managing director of Barclay Damon’s Rochester office.
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence
- NYS Department of Labor Issues New Set of State-Wide Predictable Scheduling Regulations
- A “Radical” Option for Preventing Email Phishing Scams