Rochester Associate Mark T. Whitford Honored
Barclay Damon Associate Mark T. Whitford Jr. was selected as an Up & Coming Attorney by The New York Daily Record. He was honored April 18 at the Hyatt Regency in Rochester.
Whitford, who practices in the firm's Rochester office, focuses on insurance coverage disputes, litigated tort defense and appellate advocacy.
A graduate of the State University of New York at Buffalo and the University of Connecticut School of Law, Whitford represents national and regional insurers, as well as individuals and businesses throughout the state. In addition, Whitford practices before the state and federal appellate courts, building upon his former clerkship with the Appellate Division, Third Department.
“I am very honored to have been nominated and selected for this award, especially because I know how many talented young attorneys we have in our community,” said Whitford.
“We are very proud of what Mark has accomplished since joining the firm. He has the type of talent we have been fortunate to attract to Barclay Damon and to the Rochester legal community,” said James S. Grossman, managing director of Barclay Damon’s Rochester office.
- Buffalo Law Journal: Pro Bono Cases Help Area’s Neediest
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases