New York State Bar Association 2010 President's Pro Bono Service Award
Our commitment is not only evident in the number of hours our attorneys dedicate to serving others, but in the quality of the legal services they provide. In 2010, the New York State Bar Association awarded Barclay Damon the 2010 President’s Pro Bono Service Award, making it the first Upstate New York law firm to receive the distinction in the large law firm category. NYSBA annually bestows the President’s Pro Bono Service Award on those firms and individuals who have rendered extraordinary pro bono service.
- Robert Barrer Receives Prestigious Burton Award for Excellence in Legal Writing
- Roy Rotenberg Joins Barclay Damon's Torts & Products Liability Team
- Barclay Damon Acknowledged for Extraordinary Pro Bono and Community Contributions
- Insurance Coverage Team Welcomes Well-Respected Trial Lawyer and Partner Kevin Szczepanski
- General Release Failed to Prevent Future Third-Party Personal Injury Claim For Contribution and Indemnification
- Will State Medicaid Fraud Control Units Be Allowed To Prosecute Abuse and Neglect In All Settings?
- NPs and PAs Can Now Officially Prescribe Buprenorphine for Opiate Dependency Treatment in New York
- Federal Court Affirms Broad Protection for Employee’s Use of Social Media