New York State Bar Association 2010 President's Pro Bono Service Award
Our commitment is not only evident in the number of hours our attorneys dedicate to serving others, but in the quality of the legal services they provide. In 2010, the New York State Bar Association awarded Barclay Damon the 2010 President’s Pro Bono Service Award, making it the first Upstate New York law firm to receive the distinction in the large law firm category. NYSBA annually bestows the President’s Pro Bono Service Award on those firms and individuals who have rendered extraordinary pro bono service.
- William Lemon and Ivan Zajicek Join Barclay Damon
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Be Proactive to Avoid Potentially Dire Consequences of Phishing Scams
- NY Court of Appeals Enforces Additional Insured Clause Requiring Contractual Privity With the Named Insured
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards