Associate Sanjeev Devabhakthuni Earns Award for Pro Bono Service
Sanjeev Devabhakthuni, an Associate with Barclay Damon, LLP was honored at Law Day 2014 ceremonies in Rochester, receiving the William E. McKnight Award for his pro bono work for Volunteer Legal Services Project (VLSP) of Monroe County.
A member of Barclay Damon’s Torts & Products Liability Defense, Insurance Coverage & Regulation, and Professional Liability Practice Areas, Devabhakthuni has been actively involved in pro bono work since shortly after being admitted to the bar in 2011. Since 2011, Devabhakthuni has donated more than 80 hours on pro bono matters for clients of VLSP.
- Leading Bankruptcy Law Firm Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece Combines With Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Secures Victory for Montana Department of Revenue
- New York State Bar Association Journal: A New York State of Marijuana
- Sara Payne Featured on RBJ BizCast Podcast
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision
- A Properly Executed “Release From Responsibility For Discharge” Form May Not Actually Release a Hospital
- 2016 Year in Review