Associate Sanjeev Devabhakthuni Earns Award for Pro Bono Service
Sanjeev Devabhakthuni, an Associate with Barclay Damon, LLP was honored at Law Day 2014 ceremonies in Rochester, receiving the William E. McKnight Award for his pro bono work for Volunteer Legal Services Project (VLSP) of Monroe County.
A member of Barclay Damon’s Torts & Products Liability Defense, Insurance Coverage & Regulation, and Professional Liability Practice Areas, Devabhakthuni has been actively involved in pro bono work since shortly after being admitted to the bar in 2011. Since 2011, Devabhakthuni has donated more than 80 hours on pro bono matters for clients of VLSP.
- Barclay Damon Assists with Gardens in Arts Neighborhood
- Column: The ethical obligation of cybersecurity
- Barclay Damon Tower Reveals Rooftop Terrace at Grand Opening
- Barclay Damon Continues to Aggressively Grow its IP Team, Adding Accomplished Life Sciences and Patent Litigators
- Cyber Liability Insurance - Pitfalls in Coverage
- NY Appellate Division Issues Several Decisions as to Liability Insurers’ Denials of Coverage Based on Late Notice of Claims
- General Obligations Law § 5-335 Prohibits Insurer’s Reduction in Disability Benefits
- Health Care Compliance and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors