Associate Sanjeev Devabhakthuni Earns Award for Pro Bono Service
Sanjeev Devabhakthuni, an Associate with Barclay Damon, LLP was honored at Law Day 2014 ceremonies in Rochester, receiving the William E. McKnight Award for his pro bono work for Volunteer Legal Services Project (VLSP) of Monroe County.
A member of Barclay Damon’s Torts & Products Liability Defense, Insurance Coverage & Regulation, and Professional Liability Practice Areas, Devabhakthuni has been actively involved in pro bono work since shortly after being admitted to the bar in 2011. Since 2011, Devabhakthuni has donated more than 80 hours on pro bono matters for clients of VLSP.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Bill Cable Joins Barclay Damon as Office Manager
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review