Associate Sanjeev Devabhakthuni Earns Award for Pro Bono Service
Sanjeev Devabhakthuni, an Associate with Barclay Damon, LLP was honored at Law Day 2014 ceremonies in Rochester, receiving the William E. McKnight Award for his pro bono work for Volunteer Legal Services Project (VLSP) of Monroe County.
A member of Barclay Damon’s Torts & Products Liability Defense, Insurance Coverage & Regulation, and Professional Liability Practice Areas, Devabhakthuni has been actively involved in pro bono work since shortly after being admitted to the bar in 2011. Since 2011, Devabhakthuni has donated more than 80 hours on pro bono matters for clients of VLSP.
- Barclay Damon Litigator Linda Clark to Receive Scheindlin Award For Excellence in the Courtroom
- Gilberti Combo Earns Media Praise
- Energy-Environmental Gilberti Firm Combines With Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Partner Joseph Finnerty Honored by Investigative Post
- NYSDEC to Promulgate New Rule Regulating Air Emissions From the Oil and Gas Industry
- Colleges and Universities Targeted in Trending ADA Website Accessibility Litigation
- Appellate Division First Department Reaffirms “Interfamilial Immunity” From Contribution
- Plaintiffs Are Entitled To Prompt Payment Of A Settlement, But Non-Parties Are Not