Associate Sanjeev Devabhakthuni Earns Award for Pro Bono Service
Sanjeev Devabhakthuni, an Associate with Barclay Damon, LLP was honored at Law Day 2014 ceremonies in Rochester, receiving the William E. McKnight Award for his pro bono work for Volunteer Legal Services Project (VLSP) of Monroe County.
A member of Barclay Damon’s Torts & Products Liability Defense, Insurance Coverage & Regulation, and Professional Liability Practice Areas, Devabhakthuni has been actively involved in pro bono work since shortly after being admitted to the bar in 2011. Since 2011, Devabhakthuni has donated more than 80 hours on pro bono matters for clients of VLSP.
- Robert Barrer Receives Prestigious Burton Award for Excellence in Legal Writing
- Roy Rotenberg Joins Barclay Damon's Torts & Products Liability Team
- Barclay Damon Acknowledged for Extraordinary Pro Bono and Community Contributions
- Insurance Coverage Team Welcomes Well-Respected Trial Lawyer and Partner Kevin Szczepanski
- New York Court Holds That Privileged Statement to Insurer May be Discoverable
- General Release Failed to Prevent Future Third-Party Personal Injury Claim For Contribution and Indemnification
- Will State Medicaid Fraud Control Units Be Allowed To Prosecute Abuse and Neglect In All Settings?
- NPs and PAs Can Now Officially Prescribe Buprenorphine for Opiate Dependency Treatment in New York