- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Buffalo Law Journal: Europe's New Data Privacy Rules
- Assumption Of The Risk Did Not Apply Where Golfer Failed To Yell Fore Before Taking A Mulligan
- Class-Action Lawsuit Claiming Business Interruption Brought Swiftly After Ransomware Attack
- Alteration of a Medical Record Carries Serious Penalties
- Colleges and Universities Targeted in Trending ADA Website Accessibility Litigation